Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stoi84

Warframe Builder

Recommended Posts

If I recall correctly, the 10 firerate is a cap for the semi-auto weapons that was introduced a months ago. It is supposed to only be applied to semi-automatic weapons.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bugg : setting combo counter is bugged i cant see the change with it when changing it from 1x to 2x for example ( worked before )

trying to see with blood rush and else remains the same

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2016 at 0:19 PM, xlraistlx said:

As a side note, there exists a video claiming that the mods are (or at least were) taking the base total damage and not only the physical they increase. Will check that later and try to gather info whether or not this is intended.

No idea if you ever considered this, but scrap it. Was confirmed a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stoi, is it possible to add a combo counter to sniper rifles. Harkonar Scope allows for this, so is it possible for snipers to get combo counters, which work very similarly to melee combo counters. Also, the combo counters of melee are bugged.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2014 at 10:50 AM, Stoi84 said:

The link : http://warframe-builder.com/

Translating to another language is currently suspended because it's a lot of (too much) work for me too, even if you manage to do all the translation.

Если Ваш родной язык - русский, то пожалуйста пишите в эту тему

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Trying to Make an Ack and Burnt Build, no matter what I do I keep gatitng an error on saving saying:

Save impossible. Check the errors.

  • Identical build already exists.

... Even in Private save, might explin why there is only 3 builds for this weapon listed.

 

 

Also, Animal Instinct is not showing up in Carrier Prime Mod list...

Edited by Carnage2K4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The site is suffering a severe bug. Combo counters are not working anymore, and there's a consistent error that happens where changing mods freezes up the entire building. Happens quite often. Also. snipers have a combo counter. The site really isn't usable for me anymore with this. I hope it is just me, because I know it'll get fixed, but I just don't wanna see others get annoyed by the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a thought: could you perhaps add Mesa's Regulators/Peacemakers as a 'secondary weapon' so we can compare builds for it? I'd be interested to know if it's worth swapping any of my mods for Magnum Force or Hollow Point, for example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's also the matter of the latest Prime access, but I don't really need to say as much with prime access being everywhere lol.

No rush man, life gets busy and developing a website by oneself can be hectic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I report a Bug

If you try to put "Hollow Point" on a pistol like Akmagnus, the calculator do +15% dmg and not -15%. 

Sorry for my pore lvl in english ^^' 

Thx for work on this calculator! good work!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put this here because I'm receiving a good amount of PM about this.

The new stuff and most of the reported problems will be added/fixed in the next update. However, there's no planned date for this update yet.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I put this here because I'm receiving a good amount of PM about this.

The new stuff and most of the reported problems will be added/fixed in the next update. However, there's no planned date for this update yet.

Looking forward to, your work is highly valued around there!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/08/2016 at 7:58 PM, ambremael said:

I report a Bug

If you try to put "Hollow Point" on a pistol like Akmagnus, the calculator do +15% dmg and not -15%. 

Sorry for my pore lvl in english ^^' 

Thx for work on this calculator! good work!

 

Are you sure about this ? The total damage is increased because of the increase in the critical damage, despite the damage reduction. If I untick the critical damage box, it works, at least for me. Can anyone confirm if this works as intended or not ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Can anyone confirm if this works as intended or not ?

it's working fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Fixed the combo counter for the melee weapons, it works again.
-Added a combo counter for the sniper rifles. This is exactly the same as the melee combo counter.
-Fixed an issue preventing the saving of a build in certain cases.
-Added Titania and Nekros Prime.
-Added the mods Bullet Dance, Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, Astral Slash, Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred.
-Added the weapons Sarpa, Pox, Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime.
-Removed the accuracy stat causing 'NaN' values from gunblade weapons.

Let me know if I broke something or if I forgot something important.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

-Fixed the combo counter for the melee weapons, it works again.
-Added a combo counter for the sniper rifles. This is exactly the same as the melee combo counter.
-Fixed an issue preventing the saving of a build in certain cases.
-Added Titania and Nekros Prime.
-Added the mods Bullet Dance, Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, Astral Slash, Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred.
-Added the weapons Sarpa, Pox, Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime.
-Removed the accuracy stat causing 'NaN' values from gunblade weapons.

Let me know if I broke something or if I forgot something important.

Thank you Stoi, you are quite amazing and I'll be happy to contribute to you. The only issue I have is a bug I've noticed, where swapping mods without taking out the other one freezes the whole building process, and I can't continue building. It only happens when I swap a mod already installed, and what's left is no mod is in the box, and the mod I tried to put in there is stuck in the "about-to-be-installed" phase, where it looks smaller than usual. Let me know if you understand and maybe you can take a look at this problem.

Thanks stoi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't replicate this issue on Chrome. Does this happen for all the weapons/frames ? Or only on specific ones ? Which browser are you using ?

Edited by Stoi84
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I can't replicate this issue on Chrome. Does this happen for all the weapons/frames ? Or only on specific ones ? Which browser are you using ?

Chrome, and it's only on weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)SnakeContepomi said:

Hello Stoi84, really thanks for the awesome builder! I just wanted to report that you forgot to update some stuff, like Volt, Trinity and Nekros's reworks

This is a lot more boring to update, I don't know yet when I'll work on this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mios stats not updating correctly when modded, my mios build has allot higher end stats then the build tool does with same build equipped . not displaying correct DPS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to let you know guys, saying that a thing is not working does not really help at all most of the time. In order to fix most of the things, I need an example build, as well as the expected values. You guys can also try to find if the issue is related to a specific mod or not by adding them one by one and checking the values.

I no longer play to Warframe, so I can't do this. And unless you provide with more data, I can't fix anything.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2016 at 8:16 PM, Stoi84 said:

Just to let you know guys, saying that a thing is not working does not really help at all most of the time. In order to fix most of the things, I need an example build, as well as the expected values. You guys can also try to find if the issue is related to a specific mod or not by adding them one by one and checking the values.

I no longer play to Warframe, so I can't do this. And unless you provide with more data, I can't fix anything.


Apologies, I was mistaken. I think. Critical formulas are @(*()$ COMPLICATED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...