Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only Way To Get The Banshee Is Through Defense Missions?

Silenterr

This cuaght my attention when looking at boss drops -

Planet: Europa

Level:

Boss: Wave Reward - Defense Mission

Faction: Infested

Drop: Banshee Warframe Bluprint Parts

Can we get an idea on what wave you have to get to and why we don't have a boss for this blue print...I would have prefered a boss

If you want to see the source it is on the pinned thread on boss drops

Edited by Silenterr

Grineeer has told me in-game (two times, actually, :< but I asked a bit more the second time) that they drop in Raid, Intel and Capture missions, but no specific planet. He has a post saying the same thing, too.

Banshee parts drop from different mission types.

Raid, Intel and Captured all have a chance to give you BP for Banshee.

I've recently been seeing that they can be acquired as defense mission rewards. If there is anything else, I dunno.

Grineeer has told me in-game (two times, actually, :< but I asked a bit more the second time) that they drop in Raid, Intel and Capture missions, but no specific planet. He has a post saying the same thing, too.

I've recently been seeing that they can be acquired as defense mission rewards. If there is anything else, I dunno.

I don't understand why no boss for this frame , maybe they havn't designed one but seriosuly getting only through these missions imply that you can get other parts from other warframes from these missions too meaning that there could be a much smaller chance of getting the blue prints.

Along with that endless defense mission can be tough without a dedicated group to grind up to the 25th wave for a chance of getting it.