Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Streamline Mod - Power Efficiency Inaccurate

chuuburg

Im using a 25% power efficiency mod, but when using my ash's ultimate (cost 100 energy) it still uses 80 energy.

I believe the correct amount should be 75.

EDIT: same thing happens for frost's avalanche

Edited by chuuburg

Placement of the Mods and abilities should be affecting the power useage (I think)

2 of the far left ones decrease the power requirement for equiping by 2-3 (depending on what it is and how much it requires at that moment) and the column after that increases it slightly by 2-3. I think the Far left ones decrease the amount of power it uses while decreasing its effect and the column next to it (which puts the # in red) increases its power effect while also increasing the power required (Just a guess)

Placement of the Mods and abilities should be affecting the power useage (I think)

2 of the far left ones decrease the power requirement for equiping by 2-3 (depending on what it is and how much it requires at that moment) and the column after that increases it slightly by 2-3. I think the Far left ones decrease the amount of power it uses while decreasing its effect and the column next to it (which puts the # in red) increases its power effect while also increasing the power required (Just a guess)

Not quite, thats the new "polarity" system. Its there to encourage using specific types of mods. If you match the polarity of the slot with the polarity of the card it cost less power, if they dont match it costs more power.

You dont have follow the polarity (i've unequipped one of my abilities cards for a sprint speed mod), it's just encouragement

Not quite, thats the new "polarity" system. Its there to encourage using specific types of mods. If you match the polarity of the slot with the polarity of the card it cost less power, if they dont match it costs more power.

You dont have follow the polarity (i've unequipped one of my abilities cards for a sprint speed mod), it's just encouragement

Oh so that is what it is? I really don't know how to work it out then... just a little randomization with Loki and I get a good setup and now I'm being told I'm doing it wrong.... lol

Not use to large changes like this and not told how to do it 100% completely.... its like telling someone to unlock a door with 3 locks and one of the locks requiring a # to unlock it :L

Im using a 25% power efficiency mod, but when using my ash's ultimate (cost 100 energy) it still uses 80 energy.

I believe the correct amount should be 75.

EDIT: same thing happens for frost's avalanche

Not a bug, you should read some threads about game mechanics. If 100% power efficiency gave you free unlimited powers, everyone would be using that with old mods. But in fact, 100% power efficiency reduces power cost in half.