Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.7.0 + 11.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

My Eyes hurt from text in chat due this patch

Nice update, one problem though, the text has gotten darker and blurrier then Before.

The new font is HORRIBLE. Blurry and at first sight you think your eyes have gone bad after the patch.

Researching now, stand by.

Outdamages Acrid, GG

Yeah, just popped back here to see if anyone else noticed that. Though the Acrid is technically toxin by default, I'm surprised that this does 15 extra damage than a ClanTech sidearm. Without trying it out, IDK how the aim and fire rate are, though, but still that's kind of a bad surprise.

My Eyes hurt from text in chat due this patch

Kinda assuming that wasn't intentional/planned since it isn't mentioned in the patch proper.

Erm.. i believe people asked to improve or revert continuous weapon logic, it's still hard to orientate when the enemy is dead, what leads to losing ammo (Embolist says hello).

I have ho idea why we need continuous proc changes cause 10% status chance for weapons like Synapse & Embolist is really good.

Perfect release notes, however the text in-game has been mauled. Much of the text on the main menu is slightly blurred and causes intense eyestrain compared to the previous build.

http://i.imgur.com/hztJX4I.jpg

Note the alert and planet text. I don't know whether it's just me with the issue, or something else. Hurts my eyes, and I'd just gotten used to the font before! :P