Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.7.0 + 11.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the update, but... is anything going to be done about the Detron, and the overabundance of RNG in general?

P.S. Can we get some more Infested primary weapons? At the moment, there's only one truly Infested primary, and it's kinda broken due to the continuous weapon fixes. I don't really count the Torrid, because it doesn't look like an Infested weapon.

Edited by Braken

Thanx for update - Thanx for fast hotfix

but it make me sad is "STILL NO" :

-fix clan emblem logo on dojo decoration ??

-fix immortal skin bug ??

rp5F5zU.jpg

-fix regulator phobos codex ??

wuj3yDG.jpg

-info about new aura mods that have been leaks ??

Vh2Vaoo.jpg

-fix/info about harvester/detron spawn rate-drop rate-how to trigger it ??

Edited by eruzet

- Just a note on the continued conversations in these forums - everyone that has asked questions, posted threads, and raised points about areas that need attention for this game to deliver on areas we have talked about for a long time. Overall, dev focus is very much on areas being discussed by our community (lore, new player experience, end-game & more)– more than it’s ever been, everyone knows we need it. Thanks for your continued patience as we work to deliver.

We know DE is very transparent and communicative with the community.

But when asked about the big questions, and big taboos of this game, the answer is vague and short.

Not that I would reply to any of those questions if it was me, but there as been so little signs and hints, that some grand problems seem like un-mutable dogmas.

Update 11.7.0 + 11.7.1

News:

As of 00:00 UTC & Hotfix 11.7.1, these are now retired. The Global Kill Leaderboards are retiring:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/157455-pc-global-kill-leaderboard-is-ending-january-15th/

Announced on Dec 31, those interested in competing for a spot in these leaderboards have been given information in the posted thread regarding the rewards. These leaderboards have been around since Closed Beta days and no longer reflect data that will be used.  

- Just a note on the continued conversations in these forums - everyone that has asked questions, posted threads, and raised points about areas that need attention for this game to deliver on areas we have talked about for a long time. Overall, dev focus is very much on areas being discussed by our community (lore, new player experience, end-game & more)– more than it’s ever been, everyone knows we need it. Thanks for your continued patience as we work to deliver.

^

That sound like an excuse for a small update? Does it not? ~_~