Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.7.0 + 11.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Anybody else crashing at the 3-5m mark when Hosting Defense or Survival Missions?

Not at 3-5m, but Warframe is now regularly crashing since the update. It can happen at any time and I've already had 3 crashes in 1 hour.

- Improvements to Host Election system – when estimating host quality, make more sophisticated client checks. 

- Health Restore item that can be crafted using antitoxins from the Cicero event.

- Changed waypoint marking of modules so that marked modules will remove the waypoint marker immediately if all party members pick up the module.

- Health % for Resource Drone is shown on select screen.

-The mouse 4 button now has an option to be ESC – those that want it can have it, and those that hated it because Push-to-talk no longer are forced to have it!

Thank you for this !

- Improvements to Host Election system – when estimating host quality, make more sophisticated client checks.

The recent issue of the host crashing frequently has to do with this, I think. Makes sense, because it's almost always within the same interval, so there must be some check that happens after roughly five minutes, or some problem with the check that accumulates like a memory leak.

-The mouse 4 button now has an option to be ESC – those that want it can have it, and those that hated it because Push-to-talk no longer are forced to have it!

we-meet-again.jpeg

1000 words won't say what I feel, so that's why I posted my expressions on this way.

Edited by Pacheon

- Continued Changes to proc/status logic with Continuous Fire weapons:

- Their proc/status is now determined per second – the Arsenal will display the “Status per second” value.  Continuous fire weapons that had a weaker proc chance before should be yielding reasonable proc/status per second with this calculation.

That sounds nice and all, appreciate it.  But this doesn't sound like it fixes the horrible delay that makes continuous rifles now broken and a pain to use.  The proc chance was just one of the problems caused by the "Logic update."  I do hope you're working on the rest of it.

"yay" yet another inferior Brakk pistol... wooooo... downgrades for the win.... /sarcasm

- STILL NO AUTO-RESOLVE WARFRAME & SENTINEL MOD CONFLICT?

WTF! REPORTED LONG TIME AGO TO SUPPORT WHO SAID THEY WERE ON IT.

"Cannot apply this loadout: GORGON and DETH MACHINE RIFLE are both using the same Split Chamber Mod. Auto resolve?"

OK       CANCEL

clicking OK DOES NOTHING... how long does it take to fix? incompetent!

Edited by Mordavia1982