Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.7.0 + 11.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Wohooo!!!!

Nobody missed the the stagger on the rollers, this gamen eeds less stunlock and more real challenge <3

Would be nice if we could react even while on floor - ancient sends you to the ground yet you can defend/attack with melee, shoot and roll/crawl/evade on the ground, you only get up if no enemy is around or you press jump. Would be cool and while stun would be still a hardship (as it should be) you wouldn't be a stitting duck for those years it take for the Tenno to get up. Stunlock no more.

Sry, just dreaming here.

Edited by K_Shiro

Why have you destroyed the continouse fireweapons?

I cant seem to understand how the system, how it is now,

would be better than before.

1. The dmg seems to lag behind. It takes a full second before

any dmg is aplied at all.

2. It seems far less ammo efficient, but this can be some

sort of inversed placebo effect.

3. Ignis and Synapse (as I play those most of these) feels

awfull now. Sluggish and imprecise.

compared the above how they where before,

1.Perfect.

So... whats the deal DE?

Regards,

Stormfinnare

Another hotfix without Detron/Harvester changes.

Oh well, at least there's a short message that says they are working on solutions for areas players are upset with. and Harvester is something players are VERY upset with. Especially me. 

I'm not. What you gonna do now?

DE, what is the obsession with locking Nightmare Mode behind RNG?  Why can we just select the challenges we want to play instead of getting dealt a hand then canceling the missions if we don't like the hand we've been dealt?

dude.........Digital..........EXTREEEEEEEEEMEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*jumps through a ring of fire then lands on the coach to play warframe*

It takes about 1/3 sec for all continuous weapons to kill a low level enemy (have to wait a number to pop up) instead of <1/10 sec(1 shot). It wastes your ammo and time.

And now the status logic is changed too? 10% per second instead of 10% per shot(and 13 shots per second). Synapse seems to lose one of its advantages. Ironically the new weapon has 50% pros per shot and 2.5 shots per second. Those who like procing corrosive status throw their synapse and have a new toy now!

Plus, rate of fire mods don't increase the pros chance per sec( at least I cant see any effect in arsenal). So continuous weapons get a big disadvantage here.

Synapse users need more love, really.