Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.7.0 + 11.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Not to sound ungrateful (though I guess I do) but I expected more. 

Now they made their big promises on Friday. So cant expect any serious changes to the "lets just release a weapon" mentality in this patch. With only the 3ish days of work time since Friday is not long enough to make anything serious. However that is assuming that the recent 2014 Open letter epidemic has revealed something new to DE. 

What I can expect in that time is even one more codex information entry. You did Excalibur and you did Stalker then gave up. You could have wrote 2-3 codex entries for either bosses or Warframe or mobs or hell a weapon or two (explain the Braton vandal e.g. corpus discovered the orokin plans attempted to make brattons, so we get Mk1, then mass produce the normal braton and finally the elite "refined" Vandal?) and in then patch notes explained yourself. Something like "We are acknowledge the players want for lore, so to start this off right we put in some, early then planned, codex entries. This is just a first step on our new direction but we want to show that we were committed to this." Even if they were place holder ones that explained it mostly but not entirely it would have been something.

Also don't say that you wont want to release incorrect info or that you have to take a lot of time getting it right. The description and lore of Neual sensors and neurodes makes no sense and you still have not swapped the around or corrected them to fix them. (Neural sensors come from "infested" have a "Grinner" markings and wires on the picture and drop from "Corpus" Alad V! Whereas Neurodes are listed as Grineer computer parts but are historically a infested drop)

Now the only reason I can see for not adding text to the codex which was previously stated to be a dynamically updating thing. Is that you need to work it into multiple languages. This can be a little time consuming but I assume you have the people for this and getting 2 or 3 new cool entries out in a couple of days should not take that much time. 

honestly I'm not a statistician but about continuous fire weapons what I understand is not good at all for these weapons :

"Now continuous fire weapons now limit the frequency of damage numbers by using a minimum time between impacts, regardless of how much damage has accumulated. This gives us a lot more control and should make things more obvious for players who are applying damage mods (it's easier to notice that numbers are 5% larger in magnitude vs being generated 5% faster)”

- Continued Changes to proc/status logic with Continuous Fire weapons:

- Their proc/status is now determined per second – the Arsenal will display the “Status per second” value.  Continuous fire weapons that had a weaker proc chance before should be yielding reasonable proc/status per second with this calculation."

Ok so you have changed "continious fire weapons" into "charged weapons with an hint in aiming" : you fire your weapon you see that it hit the target, but it don't do any damages until X time and then it's applied = you "charge" it and then it do damages : that is strictly the contrary of "continuous".

after that you make the chance to proc per "tick" (that doesen't exist anymore hence the first change) going into the chance to proc "per second", so instead of having : exemple : 10 ticks at 10% in 1 second chances to proc = basically something like 100 % chance to proc at least one small proc per second, now you get 10% to get a proc per second ?

If I read well that's really a terrible decision and it completely remove all of the advantages to get such a kind of weapon. If I'm wrong can you, please, explain that clearly to us ?

Nota : I'm on the edge to create my synapse, but I think know I'm condamned to use my soma forever (or any kind of the "explosives" weapons that everyone use now for high end content. Nota 2 : I don't like these weapons)

in each party plays a 1-2 frame - NOVA! and frames in the game - 20 ... lost interest in the game .. all play frame only - NOVA. Many do not like it .. large imbalance in NOVA! may make sense to trim frame NOVA skills and running speed or removed altogether from the game! or make a filter group on frames that could be established which frames can be in the party.

sorry for bad english

thank you for an update DE!

To all those dissapointed about lack of detron/ui/melee2.0/royale with cheese/whatsoever- seriously? Just wait for it, your attitude is pathetic.

You shut your ignorant little mouth. I don't care for the Detron, but holy crap, several layers of RNG to get one weapon? First Harvester has to spawn, then harvester has to drop a BP, then it has to be a BP you need. Even farming for Nekros is less tedious since his stuff is a 100% drop at the end of a mission.

- Just a note on the continued conversations in these forums - everyone that has asked questions, posted threads, and raised points about areas that need attention for this game to deliver on areas we have talked about for a long time. Overall, dev focus is very much on areas being discussed by our community (lore, new player experience, end-game & more)– more than it’s ever been, everyone knows we need it. Thanks for your continued patience as we work to deliver.

Thank you for this.

- Fixed Saryn’s molt facing the wrong way and part of the effect not lasting its duration.

forgot to mention - i actually don't like the second change. part of the effect disappearing was like clockwork, it was like an alarm clock to tell me if it was about to run out of Duration.

it was like an Ability Timer :(

now i need to wait for the new HUD like everyone else. q.q