Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.7.2

[DE]darryl1

Another small hotfix tonight to address a handful of crashes:

- Fixed host-only crash caused by expired user-placed waypoint markers.
- Fixed crash that could occur during host migration.
- Fixed crash that could occur when joining a mission in progress.
- fixed crash that could occur when restarting Conclave rounds.
- Fixed crash that could occur when damaging certain enemy types (Moas and Drones) after migrating hosts.

Ie17FZ6.gif

Can we ask for the following here?

- Invite only missions never evaluating hosts so that when we know who is a better host (simply because they crash less for example) we can choose for ourselves.

- Voting system so we can vote out afk/leeching players. It would become availible once someone is considered AFK and it would be impossible to exploit it this way.

- A way to reenter missions you got disconnected from due to some form of error, so we don't have to restart void missions and such. I don't think anyone would take it personally if you only let people back in if their loadout did not change and so on so it's not exploitable.

Another small hotfix tonight to address a handful of crashes:

- Fixed host-only crash caused by expired user-placed waypoint markers.

- Fixed crash that could occur during host migration.

- Fixed crash that could occur when joining a mission in progress.

- fixed crash that could occur when restarting Conclave rounds.

- Fixed crash that could occur when damaging certain enemy types (Moas and Drones) after migrating hosts.

Thanks Rebecca and Darryl for the late hours u put in. U guys rock.

Edited by Bazools

Thig tiny hotfix nearly addressed more crashes than critical bugs than the "big hotfix", kind of funny now that I think of it.

Thank you for taking care of these, but there's still more.

For example, all my extractor drones are at random health percentage, none of them seem to be at 100%. I'd like these to represent the ACTUAL DAMAGE LEVEL of the extractor. Because I refuse to believe that it is even possible that every single one of my 19 extractor drones is damaged at the same time.

Hoping to see the new UI soon.

Another thing I'd like to see is to have the Sentinels NOT to enter idle mode after spending some time in the same room. This makes defense and survival missions rather difficult when the Sentinel decides to switch to "lazy shi7"-mode and does f*** all for the remainder of the game. And even if you leave the area and the Sentinel resumes activity, it stops working again as soon as you enter the "idle zone". The "idle" area needs to stop being persistent and its size reduced.

Also, the Sentinel idle timer is WAY TOO SHORT. If I suddenly DESPERATELY need to use the bathroom RIGHT NOW in a private game (Crohn's disease, not a pleasant thing), the Sentinel stops protecting me after a VERY short period of time and when I finally am able to make it back, I often get to see the "results" of my "failed" mission or a revive screen. It is not fun to have to pay 3 platinum for a bathroom break every time I need to "go".

Ok regarding the continuous fire weapons would it not have been better to have changed them on a UI level only? As it stands now, any damage you do to a target is only applied after each second and is then displayed each second in the UI. This is bad on a number of levels (overkilling, ammo use, enemy return fire etc).

Why not revert the way the damage is delt to a target to the old "per tick" system, but have the UI display it as it does now on a per second total, this would eliminate the problems with the new logic while still giving better mod transparity to players.