Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Release

Oranjeah

unless more bugs are fixed before the 25th, a Steam reelase will have all the impact of the DayZ steam release.

edit: also im still trying to make a judgement on the card system, currently i still dont like it, its nothing but a credit sink, with no form of credit income to replace the expenditure needed... completely unbalanced prices and less then worthless %'s when compared to the stack system. an expansive diversification tree system could of fixed this mess.

Edited by Steeldragonz

unless more bugs are fixed before the 25th, a Steam reelase will have all the impact of the DayZ steam release.

edit: also im still trying to make a judgement on the card system, currently i still dont like it, its nothing but a credit sink, with no form of credit income to replace the expenditure needed... completely unbalanced prices and less then worthless %'s when compared to the stack system. an expansive diversification tree system could of fixed this mess.

Well, here is one person who was not aware of the Steam release. Sounds like good news to me overall although I do think the game could use a bit more polish before open beta. People are just not very forgiving on open betas theses days, they expect them to be practically release-ready. That is my opinion at least, maybe I'm wrong.

The new card system seems good IMO. Stacking definitely unbalanced the game so I don't mind that stacking is gone. I do have to agree that the credit sink aspect is a tad high. I know they want to keep us playing and not make it so people can rocket up to max level in too short a time, but if the grinding gets to be too much, the game gets boring.

As for a tree system, eh, if done right sure but the one they had was garbage (sorry DE). This system is pretty cool and it is fun to collect all the mods, although I've always been a bit of a collector, don't know why I enjoy that :)

I’m curious to know if there will be any exclusive Steam started packs, and if so, will it be more beneficial to upgrade your founders pack or buy a Steam starter pack instead?

However, Steam started packs may only happen when the game is no longer in beta and is officially released, which I’ll assume by then the founder program will be ended.