Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Death Of Sentinels

ReiganCross

Remember when Energy was a one-time-only deal in every mission before you set Energy Balls?... Well, ood for you, because i don't! I'v been playing this game from Upgrade 6 foward so i'm very used to EVERYTHING being eventually recoverable.

Then comes along an awesome Sentinel Feature... And it dies with perma-deaths... This is just the eviliest thing i can imagine! You damn Grineers, i'll kill all of you for killing my mini wierd-looking dragon! All Corpus shall know the wrath of Cross when they strike at my ugly floating thingy!... Aaaand all Infected shall keep on kicking my &#! as always X_X, can't win them all i guess.

Anyways, i want to be able to get my Sentinel back!... And don't say he have "Regen" mod and whatnot, if he dies once he will die twice just as easy...

Also the regen mod seems bugged, I've never seen my sentinel come back after dieing once.

Probably because he explodes, comes back and explodes right back... It's just sad as hell to lose your little cuddly floating tiny monstrosity to stray bullets and never see him again! X__X

Probably because he explodes, comes back and explodes right back... It's just sad as hell to lose your little cuddly floating tiny monstrosity to stray bullets and never see him again! X__X

No, mine lasts forever thanks to all the mods I have on him, he only explodes once and never comes back.

Well, point in case, let us fight for Creepy Space Ninja Thingy rights!! We want our Sentinels to live to fight another day. On the very same day!... Hell, just put a "Sentinel Box" drop where you get your Sentinel back if you get him... You can even go as far as making it yet another of the game many balls. I dunno, i just really don't like losing my Sentinel and there ain't much i can do to prevent it's death anyways...

LONG LIVE THE WIERDO SENTINELS!!

I think the regen actually triggers if they ever get down to 1 health or below sort of thing. So you don't actually see them explode the first time. But since we can't see their health and shield, and because there is no warning of "Your sentinel has regenerated." / 'Your sentinel has been defeated.", we hardly notice when it happens.

My problems with the unfortunate sentinels is that they fill up camera space because they are floating in the oddest position at just about the wrong height. Which also links to another problem, with them floating at the level they are, they actually get snagged on some things. If you use the air ducts in the planetary maps, they can't get inside.

I'm willing to level them, and have sntinels some of the time, but they are in the way because currently they hardly ever attack and they block some vision.