Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be Pvp?

Ikisis

There will be PvP eventually. When? No one knows. DE wants to focus on PvE and make it as awesome as they can, first.

Just a word of warning, this thread has the potention to be flamed very heavily.

Edited by FatalX7

There will be PvP eventually. When? No one knows. DE wants to focus on PvE and make it as awesome as they can, first.

Just a word of warning, this thread has the potention to be flamed very heavily.

Where do you get your information? lol

free for all would not be good pvp for this game i think maybe 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 only modes and winners and losers get a fusion material mod at end depending on damge done, recieved, and healed (from use of power like trinity)

free for all would not be good pvp for this game i think maybe 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 only modes and winners and losers get a fusion material mod at end depending on damge done, recieved, and healed (from use of power like trinity)

I think the best PvP, probably to start with, would be simple 1 on 1 practice sparring in a training area. Like the Dojo that DE talked about a few times, where you can practice wall-running and stuff.

Edited by FatalX7