Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem Contest!

[DE]Megan

dUcCNte.jpg

Warframe Prime Time is calling out for artistic Tenno minds to help make the Prime Time Clan official! We want to know what you think best represents Prime Time by submitting a unique hand drawn Clan Emblem. The criteria below must be included, but do not let that hold you back; we want to see your creative inspirations! The winner will receive 1000 Platinum and have their image featured as the Official Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem!

CRITERIA:

Each Clan Emblem must include the following:

1. The words Warframe Prime Time

2. The Lotus Symbol

3. Clan Emblem must be easily converted into a 128x128 .PNG (Large photos will get distorted)

RULES:

No Photoshop to draw/enhance image. Please stick to traditional pencil and paper method.

Must be your original hand drawn artwork

Alias must be included in the image

One submission per person

No joint submissions- If you received creative help they will not be rewarded

Criteria must be included in image

Do not reserve posts in this thread

Please post all submissions in this thread

PRIZES:

1000 Platinum

Image featured as the Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem

*Your image may be slightly altered by our artists so the detail can be properly displayed as a Clan Emblem.

The contest starts on Friday January 17 at 11AM EST and closes Monday January 27 at 11AM EST!

Dust off those art skills Tenno, good luck!

Edited by [DE]Megan
Clarified Photoshop Rule

I'm a little confused.... You want us to make a emblem, by using an existing emblem...?

And is Warframe Prime Time going to be implanted with the emblem; or is it just there for logo reasons? (I don't see the point of why it would be on the emblem, is what I'm saying.)

A little clarification on that?

Make an Emblem from your own mind, not from an existing one.

The winning Emblem will be the official Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem and get 1000 Platinum.

Oh boy. Trying to create a small logo by hand that needs to be converted digitally by a DE artist later on. It's going to be hard estimating how far it can be pushed. Since there's no digital version ready to look at to check for any detail loss.

Time to draw a bunch of logos on paper and crop it 128x128 to see if it's a logo that can be realistically used in game.

What do you mean "No Photoshop"?

Most of digital artists draw on Photoshop with a digital tablet, since not all of us have a scanner to work with. 

In fact, most of the Melee Weapon Design submissions were drawn on photoshop (or other programs like it) as well, directly on the computer.

By "No Photoshop", did you mean No Special Effects, or are you restricting us to pen/pencil and paper only?

Please clarify! Thank you.

Please refrain from using Tablets or Photoshop. We would like everyone to have a fair chance by submitting hand drawn images. You may use pencil, crayons, markers, etc for your submission. If you need to trace images for a cleaner look then go for it!

Our artists will be able to clean up any 'muddy lines' caused by scanning the image.

3. Clan Emblem must be easily converted into a 128x128 .PNG (Large photos will get distorted)

The image you submit does not need to be 128X128, but it must be an appropriate size so when it gets shrunk it will not get distorted.

So wait, all hand drawn?

Does it need to be high-quality enough that it can be uploaded "as is" from the drawing or it will be used to inspire an artist at DE? 

*Your image may be slightly altered by our artists so the detail can be properly displayed as a Clan Emblem.

Hand drawn submissions please! 

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/017/7/e/w_prime_time_hecatombu_by_oust00-d72jzl6.png

I wanted to keep the symbolism about the origins of the lotus so the mandala was my inspiration cause it means the sacred space at the macrocosmus and the eternal balance into the universe, i thought the emblem has to represent the prime and where they come from..
that is why i drew a lotus into a mandala as emblem.
hope u like!

Hecatombu

i don't even care

sheldon time all time

OWpQDmq.jpg

A Smaller better consistent version. the one i submit. The above one is just for teh lulz because its too big anyway.

td2MKs2.jpg

I don't care if i don't win, it was funny to make anyway. xD

Thought that Sheldon deserved a reward after winning the Prime Time Livestream Challenge anyway.

Edited by Sublimitation

i don't even care

sheldon time all time

OWpQDmq.jpg

A Smaller better consistent version. the one i submit. The above one is just for teh lulz because its too big anyway.

td2MKs2.jpg

I don't care if i don't win, it was funny to make anyway. xD

Thought that Sheldon deserved a reward after winning the Prime Time Livestream Challenge anyway.

I lol'd

i guess your artists will use our pictures as a draft anyway, otherwise let me know so i can resize it with a new picture.

it says i'm not allowed to post pictures in this forum, therefore an external link

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/843/usrl.jpg

sLuGHelge

-EGT- Eingreiftrupp

edit: checking which link would work-

editedit: fonts might need to be resized in a final badge version - but thats ok :)

Edited by sLuGHelge

PrimeTimeEmblemWarframe.jpg

Here is my idea ! Its based on a clock/time turner design the represents Time ! it should be done in 3D not a flat surface and with moving parts to make it look more like a clock slash time turner. I also kept it simple for size so that it can be tweaked later with a little more flare to it.

Edited by (PS4)D-E-L-T-A