Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem Contest!

[DE]Megan

Lol, figures that as soon as I have an idea someone posts it a minute before me.

This is a stylized widescreen tv, with rabbit ears because rabbit ears are funny :) It also looks kind of like a spider web, so there are spikes to make it more... spidery. What? rofl

I think this would look great as a little badge on your warframe's shoulder.

warframe_prime_time_emblem_concept_by_da

By the way, I found it kind of easier to draw the lotus symbol by starting with the topedge, get that kind of symmetrical then you can fill in the rest. Draw a cross as a guideline.

Edited by DarkTails

PrimeTime.png

Don't have a scanner, took a picture.

Ember Prime is the W, with the rest in Warframe font, and Trinity Aura is the P in Prime Time in Prime Time font.

Spacing and alignment could have been a bit better, sorry.  :)

Scanned it and added my Alias (awesome at following instructions).

2014_01_23_10_53_23.png

Edited by djangle187

I was so excited to publish my idea to this contest.....

but then I read the criteria:

CRITERIA:

Each Clan Emblem must include the following:

1. The words Warframe Prime Time

That almost killed my idea, but I tried to integrate it regardless......and I went overboard. Meh, I'm still proud:

gaye1WE.jpg

Explanation, if you really want to see my perspective:

• Colors represent the 3 factions
  • Clock itself is gold-rimmed, including the clockhands, all with my take on the "Orokin Ornate Decoration" style. Any markings on the gold rims/hands are ENGRAVED.
  • The hands point to 7:00 - which is prime time!
  • In the very middle, is supposed to be stalker's head (front-on): Because he's ALWAYS watching (haha, get it? "Watching" prime time? And I believe stalker is behind the warframe "leak" last episode.)
  • The worst part of this piece - the text on the outer edge. I tried to keep the "Fancy orokin" style to it, but it didn't work quite as I hoped. I trust the art dept to improve on this, if this entry is the winner.
  • I put in the factions because every episode, I feel like there's always something the hosts say about any one of them, at any time (seeing this yet?)
  • Also because the hosts always seem to mention/keep watch of the time.

I feel like the first to take this "literally".

Anyways, enjoy.

Edited by Syzodia

It's been a VERY long time since I used pencil and paper to draw things. But here it is:

emblem_by_grandarex-d72ld34.png

Small Background on this design: Last Prime Time episode (#13) reminded me of Comedy & Tragedy masks, as one player walks away victoriously (Sheldon and his beard), with the cost of the other's loss (Megan in this case.) 

This may not always be the case, but like what it represents, I always felt like I'm watching a play of some sort when the two players are so immersed in the game of Warframe.

I hope you enjoy the design!

I guess I'll give it a shot. Pretty stiff competition already, some of these are quite impressive. Good luck everyone!

warframebadge.jpg

(Please excuse the blurriness, I'm using an old camera)

Bear with me if nothing is showing up, i'm terrible at embedding images in these things.

Nevermind, it's working fine.

Edited by Protoshock