Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armors

Endre85

Hello i have some idea.So we can buy or make helmet its ok but why not make some aother armors like body armor graves gloves boots etc.All armor have some stat like armor% hp% hprege shield cap,regen etc.From game i remove this type of modes hp, armor, shiled etc and give this to armor.All armor have upgrade lvl like fusion and all time when use upgrade armor get some new model,textur or something.Armors can buy from market,blueprint or drop like helmet.I think its a good think to improve the game and more profit from market :P.Peoples like if the game have much custom thinks.Am and sry for my bad english :).

you want to customize something that cant be further customized. You want to make a suit into seperate parts. Its just not supposed to be like that. maybe there are new customizations later but at the moment, you are wearing a suit and not an armor. so what exactly do I not understand....

Edited by Venarge

Ah man i know this is siut but i sad want more items like helmet omg what so hard to understand?

So lets say you are a tenno. You already have your frame. Why more stuff that stops your agility. You are a ninja, not a medieval knight. Ninjas dont need accesories or scarfs or anything.

Edited by Venarge

Ah man i know this is siut but i sad want more items like helmet omg what so hard to understand?

Don't worry I understand what you're saying. You want a little more customizeability than JUST the helmet.

Well there's good news. In the Dev Q&A late Feb, they DID say that they're planning on letting us have a little more customizeability than just the helmet. There's no ETA on such a system, but we'll have it sooner or later.

So lets say you are a tenno. You already have your frame. Why more stuff that stops your agility. You are a ninja, not a medieval knight. Ninjas dont need accesories or scarfs or anything.

Well tell that to Saryn, Ember, Frost, Trinity, and Rhino. They all have some sort of "extra" that kind of defeats the purpose of being "ninja". Saryn has all that frilly stuff around her neck and the sash around her waist, Triniy has that large skirt and extremely noticeable helm, Frost has that thick, heavy looking robe and a bulky helm, Ember has those M.C. Hammer legs and weird helm (I still love her though <3), and Rhino is well...Look at him.

Just because we're supposedly space ninjas doesn't mean we have to run around in skin tight space suits. Not to mention, more customizability = more happy players = more money for DE. Give people options - if you don't want all that frilly stuff, then you should be given the option to remove it. While those who wouldn't mind a few pieces of "frill" should be able to choose to have it.

Edited by SoulEchelon

He wants to have alternate suits, like we have alternate helmets. Cut the guy some slack, I think it's a good idea. In fact I would WANT to have more armour pieces, like greaves and boots and so on and so forth in addition to my Mods. Maybe I have enhanced boots that allow me to jump higher or run faster as a base that's subject to mods as well. Maybe I have storage space in my forearm armour that allows me to store additional clips. Etc.

I like it. +1 if I could.

Edited by J-Pax

Actually i think he means take health, shield, armour mods and apply them to a seperate "piece"-the armor, leaving the warframe "suit" slots for abilities and power mods.

Basically give us more slots is his message (i think)

you want to customize something that cant be further customized. You want to make a suit into seperate parts. Its just not supposed to be like that. maybe there are new customizations later but at the moment, you are wearing a suit and not an armor. so what exactly do I not understand....

If necessary I would duct tape extra clips to my arms. Just because it's "One suit" doesn't mean you can't modify or add parts onto it. I don't mean literally duct tape stuff to it, I mean maybe you're putting some extra armour on, or are adding an extra storage slot on your back so you can carry another rifle. Stuff like that would be nice.

Actually i think he means take health, shield, armour mods and apply them to a seperate "piece"-the armor, leaving the warframe "suit" slots for abilities and power mods.

Basically give us more slots is his message (i think)

In all honesty I think the base of what he was saying is having more alternatives, like having the Excalibur prime skin as an alternative to the regular Excalibur - right now they're two different frames but that doesn't mean Ember couldn't get an alternative look that was based around her original themed design, or any of the warframes for that matter.

This is all fiction. I don't think they are an anything.

They're a sci-fi warriors wearing a kind of body suit that grants all kinds of abilities.

What about Rhino is ninja-like.

If they stick to thinking of the Tenno as ninjas they will run out of interesting concepts extremely quickly. They're just warriors. 'Ninja' is used as an adjective here to describe the kinds of movement in the game.

OP, I'm sure in the future they will have all sorts of costuming options available. No reason they cannot add a 'Visual' tab that allows you to specifically change individual sections of the frame to look different.

Edited by Tebbo

Actually, i think he meant that the appearance of the armor changed when he f.eks added more armor mods to the Warframe, it could be an awesome addition, but its really hard not to make the warframes more bulky than they already are, f.eks if the Rhino Suit was going to get more armor in apperance it would make him look like a ball, like the grineers rolling balls only bigger and a weapon popping out of it..