Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kunai Prime

Nervara

We need more prime side arms. I think Kunai Prime would be awesome. Gold trim on the holster and blades! Obviously better stats too. Who else thinks this is needed?

So you want more sidearms, but then suggest a straight upgrade from one which already exists and already has two counterparts? lmao. I'd rather have fresh and unique new sidearms than prime stuff that you'll never get because of RNG.

Wow, I never realized winning an argument could be as easy as misinterpreting your opponent.

Edited by Knaimhe

2 kunai prime holsters+ 210 kunai prime blades

-Maine

Why do you keep writing -Maine under every of your post? Seems narcissistic to me.

Kunai Prime? Well you gotta make 210 kunai prime blades. Good luck with that. And at the end of your mission, you have to create another blades. It's a throwing knife..once you throw it it's gone for good.

Wow, I never realized winning an argument could be as easy as misinterpreting your opponent.

Whoops lol, misread. Sorry. Still, I don't see why we need more Primes when fresh new weapons are usually much more fun to use. Because they are actually new.

Am I the only one who have been playing this game for months but still don't have Despair? T^T

I got the second tier of prime access and got the stalker package. I have only gotten attacked by the stalker twice so was a good investment for me. Ended upgrading to the final tier of the access. Found it more cost effective than buying plat and got me a start on my collection (plus it helps the game so we all win). Despair is my main secondary weapon. I like the speed at which I can throw and reload. Was def worth buying spec getting hate and dread. Hate is FUN in ODS and sooo satisfying spec after a bad day at work.