Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.7.3

[DE]Rebecca

How do I become ELIGIBLE? I have to suck a lemon or what? This Harvester trolling was somehow funny at first but now is just stupid and $&*&*#(%&!

Don't expect them to explain anything, it would ruin the 'mystery' (hint: it's all plain RNG) and they don't want that.

How do I become ELIGIBLE? I have to suck a lemon or what? This Harvester trolling was somehow funny at first but now is just stupid and $&*&*#(%&!

I've kill every Corpus boss and done all the battle pays vs corups since he been added to the game and only seen him I join a group mid mission and they were fighting him so yeah he's not real or the RNG gods hate me.

now if you could just make it so i dont have to run t1 captures 30+ times for a ember prime helmet thatd be swell

Only 30? I have done at least that many as well. Not a single Ember Prime Helmet.

The Orthos Prime Blade #2 is worse though. I burned myself out and could not play for weeks after 50+ missions in a row...

Ember Prime Helmet is most likely cause of my next burn-out.

Hear that, DE? Diluted reward tables in Orokin Void are causing player burn-outs and they stop playing your game!

I am really &!$$ed off. For the last 2 months I have NOT been getting a strict nat error message after you guys found out it was on your end. Now after the last 2 hotfixes I can't do a damn thing on this game. Get your S#&$ together DE PLEASE and FIX THIS!!! I will NOT reset my router settings this is obviously DE's fault, not my router as I have a ticket that was closed serveral months back that stated it was on your end and now it's starting all over again. I can't invite NO ONE to a mission.

Edited by Panelope

Hear that, DE? Diluted reward tables in Orokin Void are causing player burn-outs and they stop playing your game!

so true!! I played the game for a while after all this prime access nonsense,but for the past month I havent touched it cause of this.Not been remotely intrested in ember prime but been after orthos and fang prime.I know they need to pay the bills but c'mon DE you have got that carrot on the longest bit of string ever.

Plus damage 2.0 is just badly implemented,yea something needed to happen to give this game some guts but this really!!! making shooting something,the main part of the game,overly complicated for no reason.I just think DE are out of ideas and see this as a quick fix.

and what we got next,melee 2.0........

OMG you guys realy suck.That´s the 3rd Grineer vs Corpus Invasion (in row) that starts when in Europe is midnight! NOT VERYONE LIVES IN US OR CANADA!

Yes, agreed I have seen this becoming a trend lately. Would be nice to have the Corpus Vs. Grineer Invasion Battles being staggered by 8-12 hours so everyone gets a chance to get their battle pays and hatemails from Salad V.

Right now when I log on in the morning here in Finland (GMT+2:00), I see an invasion has just ended and I missed it completely. Because I sleep at night. Seriously...

Is there still a bug on harvester? I have the letter from alad v and i have killed every corpus boss like 10 times and 50 invasions and 100 survivals and 100 defence missions on corpus planets and have not see harvester yet. Is it supose to be this hard to have him spawn?