Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"corpus Walkers Are Headed Your Way" After Everything Is Dead

shut

Title. Even if there are zero enemies left in an Extermination mission, the Lotus still says that there are enemies headed your way every now and then.

Unlike before, this now applies to Grineer as well. Haven't tested Infested.

That transmission seems to be triggered by entering certain tilesets you can get it to repeat more than once by running between rooms.

This is true, though I've also had it happen from simply sitting in one place for several minutes at a time. (Was browsing forums, lolol.)

I've only been noticing it at two points,  when we are staying in a 0 enemies left orokin derelict extermination mission longer than normal (such as when searching for a vault), and occasionally when we get down to single digits on enemies left it'll play one of the units incoming, but always of the wrong faction.

Hah.. Lotus gets confused quite a bit, remember guys she has alot of player to keep track of ^^. Nah but seriously I have her say "Head for Extraction" just as soon as a mission starts (as a host), there are a bunch of other out of place things said now and then.

We fixed this a while back but obviously it needs more work.  We will look into it again.

In your defense Lotus usually says: no more "life forms" detected ;) MOAs being robots and all that.... But then, didn't you change it to "no more functioning Corpus" or something *ikd* :P

Lotus also tells us there's Infested incoming after every enemy is dead in ODD. poor Lotus, your processor needs an update. you're a bit late there.

I think she's just plain defective, personally; she always takes longer than she calculates on Mobile Defense, afterall, and she required an update just to be able to count semi-accurately during Survival missions. :-P

In your defense Lotus usually says: no more "life forms" detected ;) MOAs being robots and all that.... But then, didn't you change it to "no more functioning Corpus" or something *ikd* :P

Everytime I've killed them during the recent invasions, it's been the former bit, which is kinda funny.

"Aside from you, I can't detect a single lifeform", while I'm staring at a cluster of Napalms - Wait a minute... the Grineer were the Corpus proxies all along!

Edited by Taranis49

The Lotus was kind enough to inform me that I had heavy infested incoming after I had already evacuated from the mission. My game stuck on the black "waiting for players" screen after the mission was over and I still received that transmission twice.