Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris-Bow

Jujukue

So recently I tried out the Paris and soloed a mission to see how it would work. But about halfway through the mission I was starting to run low on ammo. I opened containers along the way to see if any would give me some ammo, but none did. So I was wondering.... What if you had the ability to pick up fallen arrows. Please leave your thoughts.

Well, that's what maximum ammo mods and those 9001 previously useless Sniper Ammo Boxes you've acquired from the daily rewards are for.

Also what the Sniper Scavanger Artifact is for.

There are many ways to get around this, but the only true balancing feature of the Paris is its low ammo capacity.

I usually do Fine with the Paris and I'm not using any of these, but that's because I'm mixing it up with attacks from my melee, sidearm, and powers.

Being able to pick up arrows feels "wrong" to me, even in Oblivion/Skyrim but there I understood it because not every enemy dropped arrows.

In Warframe every enemy has a chance to drop more than 10 "Arrows"

So if your using the Paris at its optimal range and not missing for 2/more arrows per kill, you should be fine in the first place.

The problem, alongside that of the Snipertron, is that for some reason Sniper ammo is the only ammo to never, ever drop from containers. I'm serious. So you have to rely on the 1-in-4 chance of an ammot drop off a dead enemy being sniper ammo, and that's low ods. Every other type of ammunition drops from containers, so I suspect this is a bug.

the ammo for the bow is hard to find yes but if u can aim on any exterminate mission u have enough ammo and bring side arm lthats has ammo

that way u just switch out when u need too

i run paris with akbolto and heat swords/fangs

So recently I tried out the Paris and soloed a mission to see how it would work. But about halfway through the mission I was starting to run low on ammo. I opened containers along the way to see if any would give me some ammo, but none did. So I was wondering.... What if you had the ability to pick up fallen arrows. Please leave your thoughts.

It uses sniper ammo, so pick that up. Use a sniper ammo artifact, mod it for ammo.

It is a high damage weapon, so to balance it out of course it's going to have low ammo.