Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--This-Game-Is-Broken-- --> Bachtao

essenbaek

Hehehe.... conspiracy theories anyone?

Okay okay. I will elaborate. I don't want to offend the mods though (And I shouldn't worry, it's just speculation lol)

The guy ranked numero uno on the archived leaderboards, has changed names a at least 4 times:

Collstro, Too-Much-Grinding, --This-Game-Is-Broken--, and finally settled on BachTao, just as the leaderboards got archived.

But let us be serious. He did NOT change that himself. I think he's hilarious though and it is a shame his statement disappeared because someone probably was disgruntled because of his name, and more importantly his position

Edited by essenbaek

Okay okay. I will elaborate. I don't want to offend the mods though (And I shouldn't worry, it's just speculation lol)

The guy ranked numero uno on the archived leaderboards, has changed names a at least 4 times:

Collstro, Too-Much-Grinding, --This-Game-Is-Broken--, and finally settled on BachTao, just as the leaderboards got archived.

But let us be serious. He did NOT change that himself. I think he's hilarious though and it is a shame his statement disappeared because someone probably was disgruntled because of his name, and more importantly his position

Good work detective conan. you solved the case.

btw: Collstro aka Too-Much-Grinding aka --This-Game-Is-Broken-- aka --collstro-- is not BachTao

Edited by buriburi

well i wouldn't care less, despite seeing them in top 16 leaderboard global kills, but i noticed it too, that dude's name turned to BachTao, after global kill leadeboards ended.

Either he's BachTao or he's been deleted. (The latter is even worse, if that is the case)

He's posted on the forums before. If I remember correctly it was just witty enough to catch my eye, but not witty enough to remember.

Good for him. But why make a thread about it?

Good question. I guess it's because this guy made the ultimate statement. In a way that could only be circumvented by deletion / namechange. And archiving ofc so no one else could do the same brilliant stunt. I respect such tenacity, even if he did it just because he could. It's nice when the players get back at the developers within the boundaries they have established. It kicks up way more dust than posting rants in /general

Edited by essenbaek

Good question. I guess it's because this guy made the ultimate statement. In a way that could only be circumvented by deletion / namechange. And archiving ofc so no one else could do the same brilliant stunt. I respect such tenacity, even if he did it just because he could. It's nice when the players get back at the developers within the boundaries they have established. It kicks up way more dust than posting rants in /general

Clearly his acts were the absolute heights of hypocrisy and we should remember him for that......ROFL.

Edited by Agent_of_Change

Clearly his acts were the absolute heights of hypocrisy and we should remember him for that......ROFL.

You write as if you know the truth of his intentions? I know I don't, and never said I did, like you're implying. I'm just admiring his effort, regardless of his agenda. Defend yourself or I'll rush to extraction without reviving

Edited by essenbaek

His name is --collstro-- now Also you forgot he changed his name to -F-U-DE- (not sure on the exact -- placements) then to this game is broken. The FU name was after the changed the event to be not so competitive.

Edited by MindlessWar

Good work detective conan. you solved the case.

btw: Collstro aka Too-Much-Grinding aka --This-Game-Is-Broken-- aka --collstro-- is not BachTao

Nice sarcasm Goober :) Now that you've derailed the topic (and doomed its' existence) you can return to min/maxing topics 

While I can confirm Buri is most definitely a goober, I am not BachThao ;)

For the record I started out as 'collstro' changed to '-Too-Much-Grinding-' when the Corrupted mods were released, changed to '-----FU--DE-----' when DE changed the scoring in the Cicero event the first time, at which time they forcibly changed my name to 'LovePony167' and did not refund the 200 plat that it costs to change your name, then I changed my name to '--This-Game-Is-Broken--' which lasted 2.5 weeks before DE forcibly changed my name again to 'SpaceJam11' and didn't refund the plat again, until I made a thread about it and received the support of the community, and DE let me change my name back to '--collstro--'  at no charge but did threaten me, "This will be your last chance. If another disrespectful name is created we will take action.".....Thanks for that.

Conspiracy debunked. Sorry.

Edited by --collstro--

For the record I started out as 'collstro' changed to '-Too-Much-Grinding-' when the Corrupted mods were released, changed to '-----FU--DE-----' when DE changed the scoring in the Cicero event the first time, at which time they forcibly changed my name to 'LovePony167' and did not refund the 200 plat that it costs to change your name, then I changed my name to '--This-Game-Is-Broken--' which lasted 2.5 weeks before DE forcibly changed my name again to 'SpaceJam11' and didn't refund the plat again, until I made a thread about it and received the support of the community, and DE let me change my name back to '--collstro--'  at no charge but did threaten me, "This will be your last chance. If another disrespectful name is created we will take action.".....Thanks for that.

Hilarious.

Thank you for investing the time to reply!

Oh wow. I wonder if it is because you were at the top of the charts or because some other reason. I think that is just another way to show an opinion and there are no rules what you can name yourself. Especially if it is harmless like that compared to really offensive names. I bet many game communities have more or less vocal or impactful players with names just like you had. What if someone did the same just for giggles? What would be done by then?

Archived in case your post gets censored / REDACTED / etc.

I would've banned him after renaming to F U DE, period.

What is your reasoning? I would just like to know why opinions should be censored, especially by someone who clearly knows the rules of the game and how to get to #1.

Edited by Volume