Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Problems

Necrolyte

SO instead of paying 500 credits for a mod to be installed we have to pay 5000 to fuse the new ones which are barely a fraction of what the old ones could do.

Also ASH users who use the scorpion helmet or any warframe with a lower power efficientiency for that matter will have trouble progressing anywhere as we seem to no longer have a power max upgrade

Another thing many abilities have major nerfs which of the few i have tried i can say that shuriken is useless now seeing as i cannot even kill a charger in one hit on anywhere past venus

I also feel that having to equip your abilities instead of simply having them available makes it difficult to equip any other mods unless youspend your precious platinum on an orokin reactor

Having a High level anything means nothing as well because you cannot make simple upgrades to fire rate or mag capacity to actually improve your weapon as you level up

Personally i would have perferred if we had the old upgrade tree and the fusion system was just an add on

SO instead of paying 500 credits for a mod to be installed we have to pay 5000 to fuse the new ones which are barely a fraction of what the old ones could do.

Also ASH users who use the scorpion helmet or any warframe with a lower power efficientiency for that matter will have trouble progressing anywhere as we seem to no longer have a power max upgrade

Another thing many abilities have major nerfs which of the few i have tried i can say that shuriken is useless now seeing as i cannot even kill a charger in one hit on anywhere past venus

I also feel that having to equip your abilities instead of simply having them available makes it difficult to equip any other mods unless youspend your precious platinum on an orokin reactor

Having a High level anything means nothing as well because you cannot make simple upgrades to fire rate or mag capacity to actually improve your weapon as you level up

Personally i would have perferred if we had the old upgrade tree and the fusion system was just an add on

There are Power max upgrades, you can get up to a 200% increase even (around 300 energy)

As for abilities, you can upgrade them like other mods, so if they are weak, just power em up.

Also, buying a orokin reactor or catalyst is never a waste of plat. If you plan on using that frame/wep in the long run, then you will definitly want one.

There are Power max upgrades, you can get up to a 200% increase even (around 300 energy)

As for abilities, you can upgrade them like other mods, so if they are weak, just power em up.

Also, buying a orokin reactor or catalyst is never a waste of plat. If you plan on using that frame/wep in the long run, then you will definitly want one.

There are no upgrades at all anymore youre referring to a mod which ends up being impossible to get

As for Ability upgrading Seeing as i cant sell my mods for a good amount of money upgrading isnt much of an option

Plus the shuriken nerfed is less effective than my power strike

And the orokin artifacts no longer cause any massive gain other than being able to equip a higher mod burden which is of no use because the mods only go up to like 5 so you never even get the full use out of that mod burden