Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: New Weapon For Tenno, Grenades.

CosyPigeon

Sometimes when I'm playing and I see a big group of enemies clustered together I think to myself "this would be the perfect oppurtunity to throw a grenade". Any chance we could get grenades as a weapon catergory or single use equipment? (I'd prefer weapon catergory 'Throwable' so that we can mod them). Maybe they could be exploding shuriken. Exploding shuriken would be cool, and very space ninja.

Thoughts?

I think that your powers would handle better, I can't deny it is a good idea, but right now, every warframe has a power that can destroy large groups of enemies, wouldn't be a bad addition, but most of the powers are meant to deal groups of enemies, of course that's just me

I think that your powers would handle better, I can't deny it is a good idea, but right now, every warframe has a power that can destroy large groups of enemies, wouldn't be a bad addition, but most of the powers are meant to deal groups of enemies, of course that's just me

No they don't, loki doesnt, and neither does trinity.

As above, most frames have an AoE attack anyway. I'd rather have them as pwoers than grenades - I have nothing against grenades, except that they're so overused in all games now it's nice to have one that varies a little.

Would you feel better about it if they where exploding throwing knives or shuriken that you could use to impale someone and then watch them explode whilst taking out their buddies?

take a look through ur personal info, should be somewhere in there (when u click on ur little exp bar in the upper left)

there was something in there about weps, how often their used, kills, all that (don't have the game up atm)

plasma grenade was one of the weps in there

o.0

take a look through ur personal info, should be somewhere in there (when u click on ur little exp bar in the upper left)

there was something in there about weps, how often their used, kills, all that (don't have the game up atm)

plasma grenade was one of the weps in there

o.0

Cool, I wonder if that means they plan to implement it in a future update? Was starting to get attached to the exploding shuriken idea though...