Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Perfect Idea If I Could Get Some Positive Feedback From Veteran Players That Could Help Balance Out The F2P And P2W

Kabeta

Just a terrific thought and idea has crossed my mind. Due to the fact that this game from this update has caused so much havoc. The prices of everything is a tad high for the majority of the players. And the mod system is a little confusing and costly, but not extremely bad but needs tons of work done to it. But I was thinking about howabout instead of charging massive high real life money costs for Platinum to get Warframes and Weapons and the Ultra Needed Orokin catalyst and Orokin Reactor, and especially the high tensions of the players including me of trying to grind for credits and such to get our old lev30 "really lev1" warframes back to date to handle the dramatic change. The idea came to pop in my head to where both sides of the picture wins. The company still makes money and tends to make alot more due to the fact that they are more lean on their products, like you said in your agreement if you tend to really read it and look into it, that you are charging people true life money to rent your warframes and weapons due to the fact that you can wipe the account and anything on it at any given time, its almost like your paying for a cab ride, well who wants to pay tremendous amounts of money on a cab ride when the can just go somewhere else, if you get my picture. The idea I came up with was a VIP subscription. I would say a reasonable price would be say 14.99-20$ per month. The VIP member would get a 25% xp boost always being on the VIP membership. A 25% reduced Credits costs on any item in the game including weapons and consumables. Orokin Reactors, Orokin Catalysts avaiable to the VIP for 150-200k in ingame credits but still has to craft them, I would absolutely go 100% all the way with that. A 25% cost reduction to the fusion mod process, Ability to create a guild or clan membership in-game due to being a VIP member. Mostly stuff like that, I would absolutely pay 100% of that VIP membership if the majority of them things i mentioned would be into consideration. I been in business in the past in my younger years and I know that money is greed, but it goes both ways in a consumer based world. Like all the ads say, the customers always right. We are the customers and It would still net you a decent amount of money. Just make the platinum ingame for unlocking slots and weapon slots and if people still wanted to fast unlock the warframes instead of grinding them and stuff like that. But it is just a suggestion and I truly hope that it gets looked into from the good players in Warframe and hopefully get some positive feedback :)

Pay 2 win, such a hot button word these days in the F2P MMO world. However, I don't believe that this game needs a sub or VIP; its good as is. However, I'd probably pay for one but none of the benefits you mention would be worthwhile to me. One last thing, this game isn't P2W. One of the reasons it isn't is because there is no trade between players, any benefits of plat factor only in 'Time', changing the system will have unintended consequences.

Something is seriously up with the site for me, too. Lots of problems have arose in the past few hours. Anyway, not many of us have the kind of money to dish out $15-$20 a month. I mean, if it was $5 or less, I'd do it. But not any more than that, as I could just buy tons of reactors and catalysts with the same kind of money.

Something is seriously up with the site for me, too. Lots of problems have arose in the past few hours. Anyway, not many of us have the kind of money to dish out $15-$20 a month. I mean, if it was $5 or less, I'd do it. But not any more than that, as I could just buy tons of reactors and catalysts with the same kind of money.

Its just a suggestion not saying it will happen, but something different, cause from what i seen in this update7 alot of the stuff when the veterans run out of credits and new players, its almost an impossible grind to lev up 1 mod lol. But hell you never know. I played so many games, its neat that its free to download but costs real life money to rent the stuff in it or just use the 1 warframe and basic weapon. Kinda reminds me of the EA online gaming franchise, making it F2P for anybody can download but get the basic weapons and everything else costs virtual currency to unlock. :P Yea and I agree with you on the Orokin Reactos and such, but even if they didnt have a sub or anything of that nature, i think them 2 super sought out items need to be in game currency or have a BP on them.

Just a terrific thought and idea has crossed my mind. Due to the fact that this game from this update has caused so much havoc. The prices of everything is a tad high for the majority of the players. And the mod system is a little confusing and costly, but not extremely bad but needs tons of work done to it. But I was thinking about howabout instead of charging massive high real life money costs for Platinum to get Warframes and Weapons and the Ultra Needed Orokin catalyst and Orokin Reactor, and especially the high tensions of the players including me of trying to grind for credits and such to get our old lev30 "really lev1" warframes back to date to handle the dramatic change. The idea came to pop in my head to where both sides of the picture wins. The company still makes money and tends to make alot more due to the fact that they are more lean on their products, like you said in your agreement if you tend to really read it and look into it, that you are charging people true life money to rent your warframes and weapons due to the fact that you can wipe the account and anything on it at any given time, its almost like your paying for a cab ride, well who wants to pay tremendous amounts of money on a cab ride when the can just go somewhere else, if you get my picture. The idea I came up with was a VIP subscription. I would say a reasonable price would be say 14.99-20$ per month. The VIP member would get a 25% xp boost always being on the VIP membership. A 25% reduced Credits costs on any item in the game including weapons and consumables. Orokin Reactors, Orokin Catalysts avaiable to the VIP for 150-200k in ingame credits but still has to craft them, I would absolutely go 100% all the way with that. A 25% cost reduction to the fusion mod process, Ability to create a guild or clan membership in-game due to being a VIP member. Mostly stuff like that, I would absolutely pay 100% of that VIP membership if the majority of them things i mentioned would be into consideration. I been in business in the past in my younger years and I know that money is greed, but it goes both ways in a consumer based world. Like all the ads say, the customers always right. We are the customers and It would still net you a decent amount of money. Just make the platinum ingame for unlocking slots and weapon slots and if people still wanted to fast unlock the warframes instead of grinding them and stuff like that. But it is just a suggestion and I truly hope that it gets looked into from the good players in Warframe and hopefully get some positive feedback :)

hurrithreadgy6.jpg

Edited by austinrelis

They just need to fix the problem at hand. Make fusing more viable and not eat through all your credits like its candy.

Also, to you guys who don't know what is going on, for some people right now formating is all sorts of messed up. I have seen in many threads recently where after you post the thread it puts all the text into one big block.

Edited by Synikal

omg my eyes!!!