The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Seeker's Paralizing Balls Effect Never Ending.

Eisen

tittle, get one on you, no matter if your team hits you, i was standing like a retard twitching for an entire mission even when the ball itself was destroyed.

Yup. Just happened to me.

Also; I agree they should drop off when your shield is gone. Trolls will never save you.

Frankly I think these shock balls need to be removed completely. From the first time I encountered them I've been convinced that the devs introduced them to irritate players. I mean after having one after another attach to me, with no more than seconds between having one removed and another attaching, I was awfully close to rage uninstalling the game.

DE, that stuff isn't fun. It's irritating beyond belief. At the minimum you need to make these things about 10 to 20 times less frequent. It'd be better if you just removed them altogether and stopped trying to intentionally annoy your players.

They're broken besides that. Bolt type weapons can't shoot them, and sometimes they're nearly impossible to melee. I say it again, spending ten seconds repeatedly meleeing my teammate until FINALLY my hit somehow connects with the ball isn't fun.