Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About Fang

Jabbzz

Question

20 answers to this question

Goodbye to my Fragor and Gram then.

Gram got dumped after trying Zoren, Fragor will probably get dumped after trying Fang :D

Do fangs hit multiple enemies tho?

Because turning invisible with Loki and killing 3 grineers per charge (that all stick together after you turn invisible) with my fragor has been pretty fun so far...

And btw I hate the misleading stats even on NEW weapons ffs.

The only reason I didn't want to try Fang is that it says attack speed 1.5 while Zoren are 2, so I was like uhm ok I keep Zoren.

But now I see everyone saying that they Fangs are faster x_x

Edited by Scourger

The fact that they multi hit helps make them faster and stronger as a base weapon than zorens, that being said i havent sufficently used dual zoren in the new patch since i love the dual fangs so much

The fact that they multi hit helps make them faster and stronger as a base weapon than zorens, that being said i havent sufficently used dual zoren in the new patch since i love the dual fangs so much

o_O Zorens multihit too.

So Fangs DO multihit?

Edited by Scourger

Zorens have always multi hit.

Daggers ignore armor (i.e. Dark Dager too)

Zorens are still better because of the higher attack speed modifier (2.0). They are the absolute best weapon vs Infested (i.e. Xini).

Do not know about Fang, it is its own Niche (Against Grineer). But why would you melee something shootting at you?

Edited by SecretDragoon

Because you can.

XD this but mostly because (at least imo) it's much more fun than shooting in general, but also because with frames like Ash or Loki it's very easy to get in close combat due to their speed + skills.

So can anyone tell me if Fang multihits?