Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Wish...

G4Eagle

That they had just sold their mods before update 7? I never used to use mods, as a player with I think 6 or 7 different frames and probably a dozen weapons, the idea of having to add, remove and interchange my favourite mods seemed timely and costly. As such, I never used them (with the exception of my one go to frame for tough missions). For this reason, I had pages and pages of mods I never used. When update 7 was announced, I was unsure whether or not I should keep the mods I had no use for. With the announcement that there may be some "exchange" occuring I decided to keep all of my higher level and rare mods. Instead of having an exchange system which I was hoping for, I am now faced with pages and pages of garbage I really don't want.

I understand that this is "progress" and I appreciate the efforts of DE to bring new changes into the game. Unfortunately, this change has completely messed up my playing style. I played two missions today, with combined deaths of between 10-12 times, luckily being revived in all but one case. Instead of being able to fend for myself like I used to based on the upgrade tree system I'm now a toddler with the strength of an old level 2 or 3 warframe.

Pretty much what I'm saying is, instead of having an extra hundreds of thousands of credits (I'd actually want to use) from selling these mods I'm faced with a bunch of stuff not only do I not want, but am forced to use.

The tl:dr version of this is: who else is mad that they got a whole bunch of fusion cores instead of selling their mods? It's not like it's even that hard to find them in-game.

And for everyone that says they're important since the other way to rank up mods is to get duplicates and those are really hard to find enough of... I got 5 pressure points and 7 point blanks after a day and a hour... nuff said.

This is just a frustrated rant, pay it no heed if it upsets you or makes you want to have a very long argument over the internet as I have no time for this as I'm going to bed... good night.

Edited by G4Eagle

I did sell a whole bunch of my mods before update 7 hit, but I feel for those that didn't. Gotta be pretty rough.

Yea it's really rough. Farming Cronus blueprints just to be able to upgrade stuff is god awful boring.

Even with the increase in credit reward from doing missions it's not enough, then they have the balls to try to sell us Credits for Platinum?

Feels like I got scammed. (I was told not to sell mods before Update 7)

--

Edited by Nokturnal

It's not even like I had that many pages (well like 20 but still). I feel really bad for those that had like 100 or so becuase that's a lot of credits they could've used to but a sentinel, or use for the outrageous cost of fusing high level mods.

They said they had use, they do. They also said they'd be worth less, though I'm not sure if that was only the Design Council who heard that. Either way, if you have sold your mods then you'd be irritated that you had all that money but no mods.

They said they had use, they do. They also said they'd be worth less, though I'm not sure if that was only the Design Council who heard that. Either way, if you have sold your mods then you'd be irritated that you had all that money but no mods.

I have yet to hear someone complain they have too much credits and not enough mods lol.

Guess karma rewarded me for selling all my mods 2 days before U7 :D Made 1.3m credits from that. I'm currently sitting on 3.1m atm, trying not to waste a ton of credits on fusing like I did when it costed 100k+ to fuse.