Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Yikes, that Flak.

My two upsets - Damn, no Up12 melee yet, but good things come to those who wait right?

2nd - no pic this time Rebecca? Normally have a picky on the thread. Not gonna get access to update and play for a bit, was hoping to at least see what I was waiting to play with.

Oh well, keep on rolling DE!

The people responsible for fixing the burning big picture/system issues (often defined or pointed to as End-Game, Lore, RNG, useless melee by our players) are not the same people responsible for this week's Tenno Reinforcements. It's frustrating, but prolonged attention in different areas means the releases of the content that players suffering serious burnout want to see won't happen every week. A new gun is nothing to a player that's played it all, that is known - as much as I wish we had a Golden Goose this week, we don't.

You have a point. Fine.

The real problem with this update is not that it doesn't magically fix everything, it's that it makes it look like you don't care about our complaints and continue as usual. The fact that the next livestream isn't involving the people we'd like to hear and torture interrogate is icing on the bloody cake.

Things like this last post are easing our pain.

The people responsible for fixing the burning big picture/system issues (often defined or pointed to as End-Game, Lore, RNG, useless melee by our players) are not the same people responsible for this week's Tenno Reinforcements. It's frustrating, but prolonged attention in different areas means the releases of the content that players suffering serious burnout want to see won't happen every week. A new gun is nothing to a player that's played it all, that is known - as much as I wish we had a Golden Goose this week, we don't.

Thanks Rebecca. Wise words.

p.s. this is getting serious. Do u guys (DE) really think its a good idea not to include Steve and Scott in LV21? They NEED to adress the community properly!

Edited by Bazools

You have a point. Fine.

The real problem with this update is not that it doesn't magically fix everything, it's that it makes it look like you don't care about our complaints and continue as usual. The fact that the next livestream isn't involving the people we'd like to hear and torture interrogate is icing on the bloody cake.

Buddy, take it easy. The last couple updates before a major one (in this case U12) are always smaller because DE is working on getting the big one ready to ship. I get your frustration with some things in this game. We all have some areas where we complain and want improvement, but you are a bit out of line here to be honest. Chill out. Good stuff will come.

Buddy, take it easy. The last couple updates before a major one (in this case U12) are always smaller because DE is working on getting the big one ready to ship. I get your frustration with some things in this game. We all have some areas where we complain and want improvement, but you are a bit out of line here to be honest. Chill out. Good stuff will come.

that maybe so...but it still didn't fix RNG when it already is a crappy system, you know what nevermind i am done about the RNG, just wait 24 hours for the Tetris, I mean Tetra to be finish and level it....Detron, and other primes I don't care, RNG just *sigh* whatever

You have a point. Fine.

+1

Maybe i'm wrong and i will see that a lot of things gets fixed at U12 (but i really doubt that).

I mean does it really take it so much time to fix the crit damage on clients? etc.

There are still more bugs that lying around for months.

I would gladly add some more diplomatic/polite statement about this topic but i see absolutely no point to do so, mainly because sadly i'm more and more bitter...

Do u guys (DE) really think its a good idea not to include Steve and Scott in LV21? They NEED to adress the community properly!

They're probably busy on the u12 crunch. Would you rather they take an hour for chatting or working on last minute fixes?

Less weapons, more fixes for currently broken content.

You don't read well do you? Rebecca just said that the art department doesn't code.

Not to mention in the last few weeks before a big update they tend to save up the fixes so they can make sure it all works with the new content.

Edited by ValhaHazred

They're probably busy on the u12 crunch. Would you rather they take an hour for chatting or working on last minute fixes?

I'de rather they would take the necessary time to properly adress an ever more angry community and push back on U12 for 2 more weeks than keeping up with the silent treatment that is starting to get ridiculous and totally unprofessional (since they are the two main Dev faces of warframe). 

I don't know what kind of PR department DE has but they sure don't know how to deal with their customers! Steve is the bloody creative director and we don't get even a single word from him in two weeks!? Three if u count with the almost non-existent LV20, so yes i'de rather have aw good and proper hour of Steve and Scott being frontal and serious for once than have U12 released on the 5th of February!

Edited by Bazools

You don't read well do you? Rebecca just said that the art department doesn't code.

Not to mention in the last few weeks before a big update they tend to save up the fixes so they can make sure it all works with the new content.

I can read just fine thank you. I'll still say what I want. I bet U12 doesn't fix S#&$ and DE will continue to ignore important problems, calling it now.

I can read just fine thank you. I'll still say what I want. I bet U12 doesn't fix S#&$ and DE will continue to ignore important problems, calling it now.

one does simply not call it now.

Have you seen their programming schedule? i dont think so.

Stop crying and give them some space ok. They also need money to keep the maintainance flowing.

Besides that, ever been programming yourself? why dont you fix it yourself if it bothers you so much.