Sign in to follow this  
corpuskiller20

A Peek At The Horizon: January 22, Present & Future.

Alright!

I'm glad for the coming changes, and very grateful. Thanks, Sheldon and DE!

Just a fair warning though, expect lots of hate for not having the drop tables available in an in game manner, with claims of them being rigged, to pop out of the wood works! I'd recommend putting your flame suit on.

Edited by Kamal965
  • Upvote 5

Great news Sheldon, thanks for taking the time to post.

Can you indulge me in a specific answer tho? I've been wondering, what is happening with the Sabotage revamp? Scott brought it up a couple of months ago, is it in development hell? 

• Upvote 2

awesome! Seems DE is listening to our desires :D

1 - void drop tables reworked? - thank god!

I've been spamming T2 and T3 defences for the last 2 weeks hoping to get a god damned Fang Prime blade - I could of built 25 Latron Primes, but not 1 Fang Prime

=> glad this is being looked at!

2 - New Warframe? - Always good :D

3 - Forest tile-set? - Yay, I can finally complete the Codex :)

4 - New HUD? - Nice 

5 - Polarity Management? - Sounds handy :)

• Upvote 2

Where does trading sit at in this time line? Is it going to recieve an update at all? please tell or place on the time line.

My YT app just ringed me there's a new upload. But it's private. Tetra, or something more?

If you don't actually address all the core issues that have been stated in countless well written posts, such as RNG, New Player Experience, etc then to myself personally it's all just hot air. I truly like Warframe but at the same time frustrated by these band aid fixes and new shinys that simply, IMHO, serve to only distract from the above core issues that really need to be taken care of.

• Upvote 3

WORKSHOP POST AT LAST YEAAAAAAAH

No melee 2.0 for U12? awwwww.

after that:

-acknowledging the frame leak

-NEW ENNEMIES WITH BUFFS OMG ME WANT

-#nospoil <- NO. SPOIL EVERYTHING. NOW. D:

Sixty5 you own the "soon" trademark by now.

Trademarks should be awarded to the people that make the most awesome stuff with the object of the trademark instead of the current law :D

• Upvote 3

I'm grateful for you taking time to tell us about this, but still, I'll believe it when I see it. After all, U9 was supposed to be the polish update, and stealth mechanics was promised for U8.

Good luck.

• Upvote 9

Thank you so much for this formal dev post. I hope that these can be a normal thing, as a supplement to the live streams. Stuff like this will not necessarily make me buy more plat, but will keep me from uninstalling when stuff is slow.

Thank you again, hope this becomes a more regular thing.

• Upvote 1

At last someone else from the Devs couch shows their 'face' and actually adresses the community.

Although u haven't said anything we didn't already know i really want to check the new HUD out, finally a new HUD, thank you jeezus! It looks so sweet!

Thank you Sheldon

P.S. can u find out what happened to that fancy new fog system that was shown last year? Like 5 or 6 livestreams ago?

#sheldonforheadofPR

Edited by Bazools
  • Upvote 1

Oh Sheldon you tease. Here... have this notoriously spicy pepper. 

Ok no milk until spoil