Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Peek At The Horizon: January 22, Present & Future.

corpuskiller20

WORKSHOP POST AT LAST YEAAAAAAAH

No melee 2.0 for U12? awwwww.

after that:

-acknowledging the frame leak

-NEW ENNEMIES WITH BUFFS OMG ME WANT

-#nospoil <- NO. SPOIL EVERYTHING. NOW. D:

Trademarks should be awarded to the people that make the most awesome stuff with the object of the trademark instead of the current law :D

Melee 2.0 will come shortly after, don't worry. They are ironing out the bugs.

So...update 11.5 was released over five weeks ago and since then we have received very meagre amounts of trivial content. Longest wait (for anything substantial to be released) by far.

Maybe this is due to you signing up with Sony PS4 and, now that you have two systems to create new content for, are inadequately equipped to release content as you have done up until this point.

Add to that you made some unwelcome nerfs (e.g. Ember and Mag) and things are starting to turn boring and bland.

Hope things improve:SOON.

But i still think something like this should had been tackled a long time ago. Like late closed beta.

it was tackled at the end of Closed Beta. U7 moved to a new Mods system - which compensated for the fact that Guns were ALL useless and Melee was 50,000x more effective. so that was fixed. except... Melee became 'useless' instead of just being somewhere 'even' with Guns.

Edited by taiiat

Have you been playing a lot of Warframe and find yourself asking the following questions?

What can I expect today?

What can I expect in the next couple of weeks?

What can I expect next month and more?

I thought I’d give answering some of those questions a stab. So let’s start backward: What can you expect next month and beyond? At this point the next overhaul we’ve really set up and discussed is: Melee 2.0. This is a system that aims to improve melee gameplay, buff melee weapons, and introduce a new equip-based system for all melee weapons. This is anticipated to be a month or so away still, and Geoff will have more information in Friday’s stream that is specifically on Melee 2.0. Make sure to jump on the stream and ask him all your questions!

So, if you’ve asked yourself “what can I expect next month”, this is part of your answer. The other parts of your answer are in the works right now – Lore expansion, more variety to gameplay, Boss reworks, and (I promised Steve no spoilers on this topic) End Game.

Now, time for what can you expect in the next couple of weeks? There will be a lot of content and fixes, to list out some of the bigger items:

- The release of the Forest tileset on Earth. You’re in for a treat.

- Polarity management for gear that you’ve Forma’d.

- New Warframe that might have somehow slipped into the last prime time ;)

- Brand new in-game HUD that I’m drooling over.

- Dynamic character portraits - giving more personality to the characters who guide and taunt you.

- Enemy Leaders (supercharged AI that buff their allies).

- On the PS4 side, in a best case scenario (all testing passed), you can potentially expect the long overdue Update 11.5 + this week, but as testing continues it could be next week.

Also, a few things that I’ve been working on personally:

- A redistribution of the void drop tables to help with its long term health and increase the odds of getting gear you want.

- Endless Defense missions in the Void.

- Official Public Void Drops (where to find what) – this will be in text form and available outside game until the Codex is properly hooked up.   

And now to look at today, what can you expect today?

A small part of the team are focusing on this week’s Reinforcement/response to bugs and the fixes coming with it, but most are hard at work on the above (and beyond) so we can get it to you as soon as possible.

DE_Sheldon

P.S. Oh, you were wondering about Update 12? Let’s just say it’s coming within the timeframe above and contains so much more that I just can’t bring myself to spoil for you…..yet.

Really looking forward to polarity management so I don't have to waste a forma fixing a mistake that could easily be fixed by this new feature. Please hurry and implement this! Thanks!

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

So, if you’ve asked yourself “what can I expect next month”, this is part of your answer. The other parts of your answer are in the works right now – Lore expansion, more variety to gameplay, Boss reworks, and (I promised Steve no spoilers on this topic) End Game.

NEVER SHUT UP BUT TAKE MY MONEY (the rest of it :p)

U12... next week... i bet.

Yep, I agree... And here is my reason:

Unfortunately the Public Void Drop Table/Endless Defense is being pushed because it’s tied to a major update to be deployed the week after next. Sorry about that!

This comes from the Community Hot Topics thread.

Edited by HK-A6A7

I won't get my hopes up until something different actually happen. Still all just promises.

I am gonna take for granted that I will still be grinding for cells, that Burston Prime receiver and Fang Prime blade are gonna refuse to drop as rewards and that there is impossible to get any glaive parts after U12 has come.

I just got all the parts for the Burstom Prime the other the night by playing 3 games.

1st Game: 40 Minutes, got the Blueprint and Stock

2nd Game: 15 Minutes, got the Receiver

3rd Game: 20 Minutes, got the Receiver and Barrel.

Besides, all that I got tons of Rare 5 Fusion Cores and Ookin Cells/Neurodes.

No one should complain about Survivals, every reward there drops like candy.

Thank you for the very adept information.  I was hoping that the Earth Forest Tile set would be incorporated in the game.  Does this also imply that the mods that were available during the Cisero event will drop here?  I am guessing that the Forests will be "added" nodes to the Earths' current set.  This will be great.  Nothing gets as tiring as looking at the same scenery while running missions.  Thanks again.