corpuskiller20

A Peek At The Horizon: January 22, Present & Future.

We need more Storytime with Sheldon threads.

I feel so relaxed I could just fall asleep to these gentle whispers of features and promises...

Please make this a common thing!

• Upvote 5

Sixty5 you own the "soon" trademark by now.

I wish. I just make update hype images.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Sheldon for giving us concrete information!! Thank you for taking some time to adress the player base!!

to DE_Sheldon:  Sir, I wish to give you all the cookies you can eat for life.

seriously, looking forward to what will come next.

my Credits are at the ready, my Pinky is iced down

and my Anti "Junk-Punch" Shield is charged!

So I am Off To the future! ... or at least a few hours from now.

Scared that Pc to Ps4 copy was skip over last stream we were told a few times "Just around the corner"

Endgame... Is a thing? DE_Steve been keeping secrets. Cannot wait, this kind of post is awesome and perfect in informing players about what to expect and to what DE is working on.

This is a nice step in the right direction;

Really  appreciate the listening to the community feedback.

If all goes well, maybe I will buy some Plat (if the Valk 2nd helmet comes out and looks rad!)

It's nice to see DE have a plan, sometimes, we find it hard to keep up our SOLIDARITY.

With all these cool things RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER how am I supposed to remain patient?

Sheldon,u asked us What are we truly expecting?

Answer: more Sheldon Time, of course °^°

• Upvote 2

Sheldon , thanks. 

Always appreciated the work you guys put in EVERYTHING & listening to the community. 

Take it easy :)

Please, please, please, please, please make sure that you don't leave older melee weapons by the wayside this time around. The Plasma Sword. The Bo. The Pangolin Sword. The Ceramic Dagger. The Heat Dagger. The Dark Sword. The Dark Dagger.

Also... endgame?We need more details on this, especially if it's in the early stages of development. There are a number of ongoing threads about endgame functions, and it'd be in everybody's best interests to avoid another tacked-on nightmare mode. (And promote improving Nightmare mode as well!) Keep in mind that "endgame" needs to have more going into it than better rewards.

• Upvote 4

Also, a few things that I’ve been working on personally:

- A redistribution of the void drop tables to help with its long term health and increase the odds of getting gear you want.

Time to prepare for the long anticipated return of the most appreciated percentage droprate ever adjusted in the void; the 0.67%.

I hope it's going to be here to stay this time!

• Upvote 8

End-game, Lore, New Void Drop tables... It seems that February will be a pretty interesting month for Warframe.

After waiting so long for any news from DE themselves I am satisfied... thanks to You Sheldon :) 

#SaveSheldon  or at least I want to see him in this Friday's livestream ( big hopes for this bald, beard-man, Geoff loving dude ^^).

The thing I am most thrilled about is this Melee 2.0, that I personally awaited since Update 9 ( some of you even since OpenBeta beginning).

Also, can't wait new Void drop table changes( all Void thingy fixes are gooooood ^^). With upcoming Update alot will be changed as always. This game is gettin' better and better.

Moreover, finally some news about possible endgame and (what's most important to me) Lore expansion. Once again I am so thrilled and can't wait. :) 

- Polarity management for gear that you’ve Forma’d.

I hope you guys lets us manage each of the three setups differently.

That would blow open wide the possibilities of customization.

And give enemy leaders just more frame powers.

Give the Grineer Commander Decoy that looks like a Bombard or a Napalm that slowly walks around and if you get near them they play a Radial Blast animation to scare people. And he, of course, casts when he is alerted and not in front of the players so people can actually get scared.

Give the Napalm Leaders Overheat(lulz), give Bombard Leaders Radial Blind... or better yet a Radial Smoke Cloud that makes it hard from the outside to see in. Got nuts!

I read this...

Then fell out of my chair twitching...

Now I'm writing this...

SPOILERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!