Sign in to follow this  
corpuskiller20

A Peek At The Horizon: January 22, Present & Future.

Enemy Leaders that "Buff" their allies?

Hopefully it isn't a damage buff; I'm tired of being a glass cannon already in anything Lv40+.

• Upvote 1

AEl8OVT.png

I'll just leave this here, since I went through the trouble of going back to find it, and I don't want to make others do the same...

• Upvote 4

- A redistribution of the void drop tables to help with its long term health and increase the odds of getting gear you want.

This sounds good, but I really hope you've got a rabbit to pull out of your hat here, because my gut instinct is that no amount of "redistribution" will help relieve this issue. Not given how much prime stuff there already is and how much will be coming in the future.

- On the PS4 side, in a best case scenario (all testing passed), you can potentially expect the long overdue Update 11.5 + this week, but as testing continues it could be next week.

Thank you for the update, even if it is incredibly depressing to hear. It seems we are destined to fall ever farther and farther behind for the time being. Here's hoping things can turn around. 

I guess this means that "around the corner" actually means "before the end of the following month." Well, at least we know now.

Not going to spoil endgame plans? I like this. Now I at least have something to ponder about later updates :).

Would be nice if you were to define "endgame" so as to not give false hope through hand-crafted misunderstandings. That is what players hate the most.

I would like to know why the other couch developers we usually see on the livestream blogs are dodging a bullet this time around. Would be fine with it if it's just due to them being poked with a stick to do more game development and optimization. Otherwise duct tape them to the couch so we can pester them with the tough questions on oddball development choices they implemented.

So exactly where is this public void drop table?

oh wow leaders ?? i can feel the drak grineer coming. end of times. and stuff.

So next week U12 looks like... and looks like melee 2.0 wont come at the same time but a bit later... ok with that...

Please fix continous weapons, revert back to what they were, they do not feel continous anymore.

Curious about the "lore" part since you talking about it since U8 but almost 0 signs of it, looking forward, still have faith.

• Upvote 2

No Sheldon I have been asking myself a lot of other questions regarding warframe.

Endgame huh, guess that means we get to grind new mod slots for warframes in some horrible way with rng.

So where is the nekro rework or the rework of the entire mod system? Some sort of balance between frames and the weapons, a purpose for the prime stuff? Why are the store items always stronger than the last one? Why do snipers/bow suck so hard? These are some of the questions I have been asking, looking forward to the next livestream where they will show yet another frame like there are not enough of those already. Nice to see that you really do put priority on "quality" stuff such as a new frame over other issues such as balance. Hey valkyr can go perma immortal and deal no damage, this is not an issue lets release new frames with new abilites instead of working on the broken ones already in the game.

Edit : forgot to mention that fixing things is always tweak the numbers...

Edited by XinCer
  • Upvote 3

I'd be thrilled if Scott didn't kill my emotional investment into this game.

Are faceheel turn changes like one that happened to Ember (and, in lesser extent, to Trinity) are to be expected? 

Edited by GTG3000

I think the void should give rewards from the prior tier....ex if you are running a T3 you will get a reward from t2 and t1....if you are running a t2 you will get one from t1 as well.....maybe im just being greedy.

I know you guys wanna keep up on our toes, but at least you could post a couple screenshots of what are we to expect...

i see the community has spurred a reaction.

this is good.

as the information here helps to clear things up.

just remember that what we've been asking for is this kind of layout of what's going on - all the time, not once or twice a year. 

keeping the community in the loop of what's going on, what's getting changed, what's totally scrapped, etc. not a life story, but knowing what's going on. we don't need to know how many polygons are in a tile, but we do need to know what the general plan is.

this is not to say we need a daily digest but keeping us in the loop every couple weeks would be reasonable.

edit: typo's typo's typo's 

Edited by taiiat
  • Upvote 1