Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.8.2

[DE]Rebecca

If the accuracy was too low on the Tetra, it is too low on the Supra, which means it is too low on the Gorgon.

It is well past time to revisit that old nerf to the Gorgon's accuracy, and reverse it. Buff the accuracy on the Supra and Gorgon, or rather reverse the Old Nerf.

It's not bad RNG, the spawn rate is 1.5% with .5 added per player, effectively giving harvester a 3.5% chance of appearing with less than 50% chance of a drop. Assuming that each part is equally common, the calculation for the RNG would be 3.5%*.5/3= 0.00583 repeating. That's with generous numbers, too.

With the RNG buff:

If only the spawn rate is doubled: 5%(3% spawn, .5% per player)/3 (100 percent chance of drop makes multiplying by 1 unnecessary)= 1.6 repeating.

If both the spawn rate and player bonus are doubled: 7% (3% spawn, 1% per player)/3 (same as above)= 2.3 repeating.

Long story short, the chance of a detron part have been effectively multiplied by 394. Thank you DE, no Junk-punch today!

Edit: The end result numbers are percentages. Therefore with the buff there is a 2.3 out of 100 runs chance for him to drop what you want.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

Changes:

Accuracy Changes (increases) for Tetra (was 8.3, now is 18.2).

Erm, new weapons are fixed fast it seems :D Can we expect some form of mass-fixing of weapons? I mean we have multiple weapons that are basically neglected by the playerbase (except those going for asthetics mayhaps?) like Flux and Spectra. They are easily not among the strongest of weapons for a while (soma has 10dmg and 15 for attack speed against Flux's 14 dmg and 10 attack speed. While flux has 1 6th (!) the crit chance of soma, half the crit damage, and only a 1.5x on status chance compared to mentioned soma - and at the same time having extremely limited range and a nice little (brutal) amount of extra resources and time you need to get it since it's in clan research.

Oh, and those that use Soma can easily tell that it does not feel overpowered at all - so I do think that Flux is not really the way it should be.

On the other hand Spectra is... well, it has even less range and etc... actually the even less range pretty much kills it with it's other statistics.

Sry, but Brakk is still the strongest weapon in the game and actually pretty easily - and it doesn't feel overpowered on it's own, only compared to other weapons... I know we need a way to make enemies stronger but simply adding huge resistances, health (and dmg) seems too much like Diablo or any other game. I know, i know but it feels lacking when it's a game about ninjas instead of terminators or John Rambos.

If the enemies would know the meaning of death thus (excpet infested and orokin controlled maybe?) run away or hide to recharge shields/heal when seriously wounded; not stand out in the open mindlessly; use cover properly (they do try and are effective to some extent though they still show their backs frequently and start searching for a cover at the worst times opening up their rear for attacks...); occasionally do a dodge/evasion, jumping towards cower or away from a melee attacker; rising up an arm to protect head etc. These are actually not that hard to do since we already have a working cover system for enemies in the game.

Buffed Harvesters spawn rate (doubled) + guaranteed Detron component drop upon death.

Okay, I have seen the previous patch notes, that people cried for getting the mail from Alad yet the Harvester did not spawn next (!) mission and similar ones... changed my mind, not saying anymore on that matter. For now:)

As for the guaranteed drop, since the Detron comes in multiple pieces the Harvester actually became something like a normal boss thus I feel this is reasonable - in case of Stalker you had less chance to get something but even so if you did you could built it without any more runs.

Will be good for a while (temporary solution I guess?) but I seriously think we need some other ways to make them rewarding even those with all their stuff, Detron, Despair etc. like: make them drop their stuff with a certain chance (previous setting seemed evil enough so I guess that's fine :) and make them always drop pack that may contain:

- A rare resource (preferably orokin cell, maybe forma?)

- 1-3 rare mod, preferably some that can only be aquired from them (Stalker could have mods that give glaive like rebound effect to weapons' projectiles of their types like secondary, primary, sniper, shotgun - imagine Flux as it's lazer cuts up half the room :)

- Other BPs that are aquired in a special way like Banshee's and Volt's

- Consumables pack (I'm not going to give this up :D https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/#entry863293 <-first chapter)

The key is to have that pack always drop - or at least guarantee that one of those randomly drop - so that the player knows that when they are killed they always yield something nice instead of only having a chance to do so.