Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis

[DE]Rebecca

I have not seen this issue playing with 4 people. Granted my internet speed is outstanding compared to most, but pre- 11.5.8 it  was bad if I didnt pick up extra ammo. If you are having issues, I suggest your run a lvl0 mutation mod and take some damage to use the red orbs on the deck if you go into a long mission such as survival or endless defense.

I'm...not sure you understood what I'm complaining about...

Confirmed having a solid supply of anti-moa's spawning on Elara, Jupiter.

Harvester is said to be in the game; there is a post by Megan with her stating this.. so we'll see soon enough on how often the harvester will show up.. remember the Harvester is the Corpus's pet so you can do the math here on ways to get it to show up.

Still waiting to see pathogen rounds drop from anti-moa's. Side note: I've scanned 9 so far & my codex confirms their drop table having it.

Edited by (PS4)Nilphelan

Harvester is said to be in the game; there is a post by Megan with her stating this.. so we'll see soon enough on how often the harvester will show up.. remember the Harvester is the Corpus's pet so you can do the math here on ways to get it to show up.

Still waiting to see pathogen rounds drop from anti-moa's. Side note: I've scanned 9 so far & my codex confirms their drop table having it.

I got 4 Pathogen Rounds yesterday. They're just more rarer than the other elemental pistol mods. 

Somewhat important: If you change what the left button on the d-pad does(usually it is used to set a way point), you won't be able to set way points at all even if you changed the controller layout back to default. 

Yeah, they're there.  Got one on my 1st (and only) Elara run last night.

pathogen rounds are definitely dropping, confirmed this in a session earlier! (PS4)  think I read somewhere that supporting grineer, during grineer v corpus invasions gets you the mark, although not sure whether ps4 players get a message from alad v, as this how you know you're marked (PC)  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/158993-finding-out-how-to-spawn-the-harvester/page-89    not sure I done that link right but hey I'm just trying to help

I really like the invasions. I hope/wish that they would keep it up like that. I find the invasions quite interactive, especially with the whole harvester thing. Also, they way that the infested work now is awesome, and seems more like an "Infestation" that needs to be cleaned. If only these type of missions were here to stay!

It has crashed like 4-5 times for me. The whole thing is extremely annoying specially when doing void mission which require a lot of time to get through. At least with void keys you can restart the game without losing the key. If it's an alert you're on your own if the alert is about to expire when you join in.

Framerate has improved-- However I still get it when mine or a partner's connection is bad. -- as soon as the person with the crappy connection leaves.. boom framerate back to 30-60 fps... even 80 waves in to an ODD I was running smoothe as butter with 4 people.. a overextended hot pink oberon fire and vauben in the game with spring pads everywhere/ and about 4 bastiels running.  I was playing frost.. no lag whatsoever--- tons of ammo and vortexes running too.  

Again, it seems to be certain places (Tower alot of the time) and connection based.

Yeah but like any other operation, it should have given you the reward for it the moment it ended.

Not this time think about it they have to deposit  at least 3 three items in everyone's account who did 100 points. Considering the size of our community it can take awhile i'm guessing at re-log time. So be patient and don't hound the developers. You will get your stuff no worries.:)

Edited by (PS4)Dante--Inferno__