Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis

[DE]Rebecca

Does anyone know if we are capable of playing with the people on PC now?

Crossplay has been canceled for the time being. The current plan is to release a future update that will allow PC players to copy a version of their account to PS4 (aka "Account Migration") but crossplay (PC and PS4 together) will not be happening, at least for the foreseeable future.

Crossplay has been canceled for the time being. The current plan is to release a future update that will allow PC players to copy a version of their account to PS4 (aka "Account Migration") but crossplay (PC and PS4 together) will not be happening, at least for the foreseeable future.

Mervelous, in the future. 

There is a (mapping screen for the Vita) but it will not let you map any thing (I have tried both on the ps4 itself and while in remote play).   :(

Never mind I figured it out (you have to map the controls to the pic of the DS4 when using remote play)  why it will not let you map them using the pic of the vita is stupid tho.

Edited by (PS4)Darkrai848

The new event is fun for me (the first one it has been possible for me to take place in), so will there be any chances to re-do old events to get some of the rarer stuff as Im sure that very little if any of the PSN community side of it actually has any of the gear due to release dates.

Cicero Crisis seems bugged when it comes to the scanning. Being unable to scan the various plants after picking up the blueprints and scanner makes the entire mission rather pointless. 

After equipping scan the plant in question is highlighted orange and should be automatically scanned, turning blue, the scan should then make a beep sound. Nothing, zip, nada. Standing over the plant with a scanner highlighting it without scanning for over a minute is rather boring. Also none of the scan charges are dissipated either. 

Thanks for the update DE.  Apparently someone on your staff has my work schedule because I always leave to go to work the day the new update goes live and I have to wait a week to play new content lol. I will be back on thursday 1/30 if anyone wants to play and help me get the wraith vipers. [rant over] 

Great update! New Market layout rocks!

A few bugs that I have tickets in for, but worth mentioning in case you guys have also run across it:

1. Selling Multiple blueprints: If you have duplicate blueprints and want to sell them, you may have come across an issue where you would indicate in the popup window how many you want to sell, but when you press X, then the blueprint is deselected as if you canceled out of the screen, disabling the option to sell. When you have selected the amount to sell and press X, CONTINUE TO HOLD X and when the window goes away, press square (while still holding X) and then you can sell them. 

2. Has anyone else noticed the arsenal stats for the sentinel weapons are all whacky? (0 impact, 0 puncture and 4 slash). I think it is just a UI thing and not what is really going on in the missions, but it would be nice to have a better idea of how my mod adjustments are effecting the damage before I leave the arsenal and run a mission. if anybody has come across a fix for that, please post! 

Cicero Crisis seems bugged when it comes to the scanning. Being unable to scan the various plants after picking up the blueprints and scanner makes the entire mission rather pointless. 

After equipping scan the plant in question is highlighted orange and should be automatically scanned, turning blue, the scan should then make a beep sound. Nothing, zip, nada. Standing over the plant with a scanner highlighting it without scanning for over a minute is rather boring. Also none of the scan charges are dissipated either. 

Are you sure you're getting the scanner over the right spot? Some of those plants can be a little picky as to where exactly you point the scanner. I've had zero issues scanning the plants so far and was scanning them before I actually realized what I was scanning them for.

EDIT: Re-reading you're post, I can't help but ask... do you use the scanner often? I apologise if I am wrong, but you may only actually be aiming with the scanner. You still have to "fire" it to get it to scan. You should see a shrinking orange circle around the target you're scanning. Nothing is automatic.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Silvador

Can we do the Cicero crisis more than once? I haven't done it yet because it seems like there is a lot to it and I want to make sure I'm prepared for it and have other prepared guys with me (since your score matters). 

I've done the mission several times. And I believe I'm going to be doing it a lot more if I'm to gather those plant extracts and make plenty of antitoxins... no idea just how many I'll need, but never hurts to be thorough.

I've done the mission several times. And I believe I'm going to be doing it a lot more if I'm to gather those plant extracts and make plenty of antitoxins... no idea just how many I'll need, but never hurts to be thorough.

You only need one crafted toxin to get 100 points.  Bare minimum is all 4 squad members need to have a Lapis or better.  Or if you want to be a badass and get the max 400 points (which does nothing other than leaderboard rank) then you can have each squad member inject a vermillion.  Or if you yourself are badass then you can inject a vermillion solo to get the 100 points (good luck with that).

You aim with the scanner with L2. Then you SCAN with R2 while keeping the scanner on target. The scanner will highlight every thing unscanned in orange even through walls. Try it on an enemy. Stealth Scans make good XP for low level frames.

Are you sure you're getting the scanner over the right spot? Some of those plants can be a little picky as to where exactly you point the scanner. I've had zero issues scanning the plants so far and was scanning them before I actually realized what I was scanning them for.

EDIT: Re-reading you're post, I can't help but ask... do you use the scanner often? I apologise if I am wrong, but you may only actually be aiming with the scanner. You still have to "fire" it to get it to scan. You should see a shrinking orange circle around the target you're scanning. Nothing is automatic.

If it were able to be automatically scanned that would go against the thought behind the scanner. Have you ever tried scanning a moving target? If it automatically scanned everything everyone would have full scans damn near immediately (I realize now after typing all this that you could just mean the plants, but that sounds like some awful or at least annoying code to write).The plants are stationary, so it really shouldn't be too difficult. When you zoom in with the scanner (left trigger) everything scannable glows orange within a certain range. And once you do scan something it does make a "beep" sort of sound as well as popping up "scan" and xp on screen once you do.

I agree with Silvador, this sounds like a case of naivete.

Great update! New Market layout rocks!

A few bugs that I have tickets in for, but worth mentioning in case you guys have also run across it:

1. Selling Multiple blueprints: If you have duplicate blueprints and want to sell them, you may have come across an issue where you would indicate in the popup window how many you want to sell, but when you press X, then the blueprint is deselected as if you canceled out of the screen, disabling the option to sell. When you have selected the amount to sell and press X, CONTINUE TO HOLD X and when the window goes away, press square (while still holding X) and then you can sell them. 

2. Has anyone else noticed the arsenal stats for the sentinel weapons are all whacky? (0 impact, 0 puncture and 4 slash). I think it is just a UI thing and not what is really going on in the missions, but it would be nice to have a better idea of how my mod adjustments are effecting the damage before I leave the arsenal and run a mission. if anybody has come across a fix for that, please post! 

1. No problems that I've seen yet

2. I noticed this as well. It occurs with my shields value too, always being listed at base value. It's annoying but fortunately it doesn't seem to affect in game values, so I won't get too upset. I thought they said they had fixed that sort of thing, but it looks more like the problem was moved from one item to another.

I'm just glad I can click on a planet and not go back to M Prime anymore. That was the one thing I wanted most.

Great update guys and gals on the Dev team! alot of things i have noticed that are working extremely well compared to the last update. one thing i did notice that i don't think was mentioned on the notes was that in trading you can now trade "some" gear!  from what i have seen it looks like i can only trade the antidotes that are for the event. Another thing i noticed is when trading if you are high enough rank in your clan the trade tax can be changed but... This is actually not the "Trade Tax" it is actually the "Clan Tax" as a clan leader of over 20 people we were all a bit disappointed when we could not change the actual tax so we left ours at 0 not point to get taxed 2 times. my estimate of the actual trade tax that is set by WarFrame developers is 100%... Considering I changed my clan tax to 5% and it was 400 credits, this would make their actual tax 100% since the MOD i was trading was Rear and cost 8000 credits. To me this seems a bit high for a tax rate... either way im still going to play and pay for it... just wanted to mention it. Great update though! I love the new Character!!! now only if i can find a Split chamber.... or poison damage for my secondary mod (forgot name)...

good luck everyone seen you on the game!

Gamer Name: WIZ12

Clan: Through The Never

I agree with mr Wiz great update! Sadly I missed the Alad V event so I'm loving this. Yes the clan tax thing confused me as well didn't realize it only added to the game tax rate oh well guess there needs to be a money sink hole somewhere for end game users.

Oberon looks great building him now so in 3 days I'll be a proud owner. His powers are definitely flashy heh.

One thing that took me by surprise was the ease of obtaining ember prime blueprints now... I think Ive gotten them 3-4 times last night in a short time. Usually on wave 5... I hope the other ember prime parts weren't made harder to obtain to compensate lol.

All in all thanks for the update DE. I hope you all get more used to the ps4 platform and we can get our updates a little closer to PC. Obviously they will never match up just closer. I wish we could have done some of the other events PC has had but at least now it seems we won't be missing future ones. Peace Out!

Edited by (PS4)Salaryman_Matt