Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis

[DE]Rebecca

There was one minor thing that was overlooked with the controller button mapping. I didn't like using the touch pad from the get go and have always used the D-pad to cycle and the L1 to use the ability. When using that setting after update 11, I could just swipe right on the touch pad to mark way points or modules. So naturally after my settings being forced back to the default controls I mapped it the way I've been playing since day one, now I have no way to mark way points since there isn't an option for it in the mapping. I even tried reverting back to default controls and still can't mark them. So I changed it back to the way I like and am unable to mark way points for others.

Unless I'm completely overlooking a way, if I am then someone please post it.

There was one minor thing that was overlooked with the controller button mapping. I didn't like using the touch pad from the get go and have always used the D-pad to cycle and the L1 to use the ability. When using that setting after update 11, I could just swipe right on the touch pad to mark way points or modules. So naturally after my settings being forced back to the default controls I mapped it the way I've been playing since day one, now I have no way to mark way points since there isn't an option for it in the mapping. I even tried reverting back to default controls and still can't mark them. So I changed it back to the way I like and am unable to mark way points for others.

Unless I'm completely overlooking a way, if I am then someone please post it.

The fix is posted here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/167363-waypoint-not-an-option-in-controls-settings/

After equipping scan the plant in question is highlighted orange and should be automatically scanned, turning blue, the scan should then make a beep sound. Nothing, zip, nada. Standing over the plant with a scanner highlighting it without scanning for over a minute is rather boring. Also none of the scan charges are dissipated either. 

you need to press and hold fire trigger bud.

Is there any way to fix the frame rate issues? It would be nice to be able to play at a consistent 60fps. Either that or I'll have to wait for some sort of cross platforming with the PC/PS4 (if it ever happens).

I have to be honest, I rarely have an issue with framerate. Perhaps it's something on your end causing the problem?

I think the framerate drop is from having over thirty enemies in the same room. Kill them all as quickly as possible, and hopefully there won't be more respawning as soon as you kill those! (Or just start running through the crowd to the next area.)

Anyway, nice job, DE- I think a lot of my nitpicks are gone. I guess the one other thing that can happen is to see improved loading times- the game on my PC loads from start in about five seconds compared to ~ 1 minute on PS4.

I think the framerate drop is from having over thirty enemies in the same room. Kill them all as quickly as possible, and hopefully there won't be more respawning as soon as you kill those! (Or just start running through the crowd to the next area.)

Anyway, nice job, DE- I think a lot of my nitpicks are gone. I guess the one other thing that can happen is to see improved loading times- the game on my PC loads from start in about five seconds compared to ~ 1 minute on PS4.

Well I know what causes the frame drops lol I'm just wondering if there's a way to avoid it completely.

Not having any issues here, am from the UK and was playing all day on Warframe. My only concern is if the migration eventually comes out will it over write my purchases including the platinum I currently have if I migrate from PC to PS4?

Let's hope it just sorta syncs / adds everything together. I have 150+ hours on the PS4 so far but I have the Lato Vandal on the PC lol. 

Are you sure you're getting the scanner over the right spot? Some of those plants can be a little picky as to where exactly you point the scanner. I've had zero issues scanning the plants so far and was scanning them before I actually realized what I was scanning them for.

EDIT: Re-reading you're post, I can't help but ask... do you use the scanner often? I apologise if I am wrong, but you may only actually be aiming with the scanner. You still have to "fire" it to get it to scan. You should see a shrinking orange circle around the target you're scanning. Nothing is automatic.

I have used the scanner before. I got it sorted now thanks.

It may have been connectivity issues with the people I was playing with, I had to either set up my own game or jump between different ones. When scanning normally there should be a charge dissipation after scanning. In this case, the scans did not register, there was no charge dissipation, the scan failed to blink blue after "firing" when scanning.

Sorted now though. Apologies for thinking it was buggy.