Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis

[DE]Rebecca

so far I have only met the stalker, no harvester at all,,, did you play on the  first invasions around christmas? and any tips on getting him to spawn? im done my first grineer v corpus invasion this afternoon, supported grineer, when i recieve battle pay will i get a mark?

My apologies, I confused the stalker with the harvester :(

Already read it, but I also got Problems with Warframe / Sentinel Stats in the Arsenal.

The Codex is also incorrect. Equipped my Rhino with 990 Shield, watched Oberon on Codex and it was showing me the stats of my Rhino.

Since U11.5 the Game crashed 3 times, it never did before.

Edited by (PS4)barkx_

Im somewhat interested in Ember Prime on the PS4 but at £109.99 seems a bit pricey especially since I don't need or want 4400 platinum, its a shame they don't offer a cheaper Ember Prime with perhaps half that platinum for around £60 :-(

You can farm ember prime. I got the blueprint on Derelict Defence wave 10. Other parts drop from captures i believe.

Arsenal > selecting mods for weapon loadout: Am I the only one who thinks there needs to be a better way (perhaps some indicator within the mod pool) to show mods you already have equipped to a sentinel weapon, so you don't "double-equip" them?

Have you ever said: "I know I have 2 copies of serration and both are at level 4. I know I have one of them equipped to my sentinel weapon. Let's put the other one on my primary weapon! Wha-??? I see both copies... Both are at level 4... but there is absolutely no way to tell which one I already have on my sentinel. I can't believe it will let me have who knows how many mods equipped to both active weapons. Guess I'll just have to roll the dice and find out how screwed up it is when I try to leave the arsenal."

it seems unnecessarily difficult to keep from equipping the same one to both. Please make an icon or some way to highlight equipped mods within the weapon loadout screen. 

Arsenal > selecting mods for weapon loadout: Am I the only one who thinks there needs to be a better way (perhaps some indicator within the mod pool) to show mods you already have equipped to a sentinel weapon, so you don't "double-equip" them?

Have you ever said: "I know I have 2 copies of serration and both are at level 4. I know I have one of them equipped to my sentinel weapon. Let's put the other one on my primary weapon! Wha-??? I see both copies... Both are at level 4... but there is absolutely no way to tell which one I already have on my sentinel. I can't believe it will let me have who knows how many mods equipped to both active weapons. Guess I'll just have to roll the dice and find out how screwed up it is when I try to leave the arsenal."

it seems unnecessarily difficult to keep from equipping the same one to both. Please make an icon or some way to highlight equipped mods within the weapon loadout screen. 

Along these lines (I totally agree, btw), I'd like to see an "Unequip ALL" button somewhere.

I hate in fusion where I can't fuse something up because some unused for days/weeks warframe has the mod equipped.

Along these lines (I totally agree, btw), I'd like to see an "Unequip ALL" button somewhere.

I hate in fusion where I can't fuse something up because some unused for days/weeks warframe has the mod equipped.

I have not noticed anything keeping me from fusing equipped mods, unless I'm fusing that mod INTO another mod, but I believe it just gives you a confirmation window. I think you might have to unequip mods that you plan to TRANSMUTE, but I don't really mess with transmuting to know for sure. 

it appears the same mod CAN coexist within mod configurations for different weapons of the same type, such as rifle, shotgun, bow, etc. For example; A maxed out RifleA. You switch it out for a new RifleB, leaving the mods equipped to RifleA --- one of which includes your only copy of serration. Once you level the new rifleB to the appropriate level, you can still select that serration mod from the pool, without it being removed from rifleA. That same mod now exists within the mod configuration for both weapons. If you happen to switch back to rifleA, that serration mod will still be equipped, as well as the other mods you had there, like a snapshot. That makes it a little easier to switch back and forth between weapons that might be more suitable for certain missions and I'd imagine the custom ABC mod config slots for each weapon would operate in the same way. (maybe A for a grineer build and B you'd have magnetic rounds equipped, etc)

To me, the real breakdown occurs when you mistakenly equip the same mod on both an active weapon AND an active sentinel weapon. That is where I get frustrated. I'm ok with having to keep a second copy of a mod if I want to use one for my sentinel, but when you're equipping mods to your primary with no indication of which one is already on your sentinel is pretty painful, considering it will let you equip whatever you want and then when you go to leave the arsenal, it tells you half of them are in conflict. 

Yeah since the update I have noticed a lot more crashes. Not just me but among everyone I play with since this update.

Towers crash the most and I even crashed in ODD at about wave 33. Some of the towers just spawn so many enemies now I assume that could be part of the cause. The maps start off not so laggy and the lag just spikes. No matter how many enemies we kill the population of enemies is huge. I'll have to test if extermination prevents more crashing since the enemy count is limited.

Still no confirmation on harvester eh? Oh well I was so hyped for it before the update and haven't heard anything.

I regret missing the previous event update but the Cicero crisis is insanely long for how fast it is to complete. 7 days max sounds like a better time frame for future events like this. The event doesn't give you anything but points and then wait for rewards. You'd think there would be a little more activities to do then 1 mission if it was going to last 13 days.

Oh well great update nonetheless. Keep up the good work.

Edited by (PS4)Salaryman_Matt

Is there any way to fix the frame rate issues? It would be nice to be able to play at a consistent 60fps. Either that or I'll have to wait for some sort of cross platforming with the PC/PS4 (if it ever happens).

Exactly, are we the only ones that seem to to actually care about performance issues?

60fps? i would even like a steady 30fps lol, this is a fast paced action game and it requires a steady fps, especially considering the PS4 is just one set of hardware so it should be easy to optimise for.

They don't listen or fix the most important things, majorly disappointed with how DE handle themselves, and i don't want to start all over again just to play on PC even though i have a top gaming PC, i started on PS4 to play with friends but they can't stand the terrible performance.

If i could get a transfer over to the PC side i would take it now and even pay a monthly subscription if i had to. But i've all but given up on the PS4 version. 2-3months down the line and the exact same problem.

I appreciate the content update, but you should seriously start optimising this game. There's no point in having new content if said content turns out to be unplayable due to massive fps drops.

Most of the content seems to be geared towards party play. At this point even 2 players on the same session causes a lot of fps drops. Infestation missions get so bad that most are almost unplayable...

I have not seen this issue playing with 4 people. Granted my internet speed is outstanding compared to most, but pre- 11.5.8 it  was bad if I didnt pick up extra ammo. If you are having issues, I suggest your run a lvl0 mutation mod and take some damage to use the red orbs on the deck if you go into a long mission such as survival or endless defense.