Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis

[DE]Rebecca

Since the new update i keep crashing the game while performing i.e Stomp with Rhino with more then 50 enemies or so. Invasion infested missione.

Maybe you should stop crashing the game? Lol sorry couldn't resist :-P

I heard the update buffed rhino stomp to do +75 bonus damage against system stability

I keep hearing people talking about the harvester on PS4, but he was introduced 'after' 11.5, right? I was under the impression he would come in with the next patch. 

harvester is defenitely in ps4 at this very moment! killed it 3 times had 1 drop, the main blueprint for detron, 15-20 invasion runs between spawns up until now

harvester is defenitely in ps4 at this very moment! killed it 3 times had 1 drop, the main blueprint for detron, 15-20 invasion runs between spawns up until now

wow... i've done plenty of the invasion missions for the prizes, siding with grineer to fight against corpus for most of them. Isn't this how you get marked? I have received no love letters from Alad V and have certainly seen no sign of Harvester. Is there a way to tell if i'm marked? Even the other guys in my clan were telling me he is supposed to come in a future update. When was he introduced for PS4? I don't remember seeing anything in the patch notes.

if it helps I run most of my invasions solo, take my time (at least 5 mins) although the spawn i got not less than an hour ago was on invite only with 1 clan member, supporting grineer is said to be mark, no way of telling if you're marked (that i know of) yet, seems I have something that harvey wants, oh yeah by the way he spawned at lvl 30 all 3 times, add me on psn if you want screenshot for proof, good luck in your hunt

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

• 2 weeks later...