The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon For Infested And Harvester.

rotony2

Question

Hi! I have two quick questions! First what is a easy weapon to kill infested beside penta? I have soma and synapse but after one hour of survival I get sick of aiming for every infested. Ignis is still good? Is better to put a metal auger on soma?

And second question. What is wrong with harvester? In the day when they updated warframe and put that death mark I farmed some invasion and get the death mark but since the no harvester attaked me. Why? What I do wrong? Before the update he attacked me several times but nothing. Is something special tha I need to done to spawn him beside RNG?

Thanks for help and sorry for my english.

Edited by rotony2

6 answers to this question

Ignis rocks. Stack damage first because fire works fine. Go to gas for low levels to get big bonuses on the troops. Go to Corrosive + Heat later because the HP on the Ancients starts to get to the point that you need the bonus vs that rather than the troops. If you get Ember you can leave it 100% heat and use her #2 Accellerant to get tons of damage out of it vs everything, use your mods for ammo and mag size or fire rate to get more fire damage.

Soma with shred or metal auger and gas is a good call. The new toxic + status effect mod hitting several targets over and over real quick can put out quite a few gas procs, but you'll need a way to deal with both types of ancients which have very different resists. Soma does so much damage though, and Gas is neutral to them IIRC. You might just be able to brute force them with it for most, if not all of the star map.

Apparently they half the spawn rate because like I sayd before the update he spawn a lot.

Why viral and not corrosive for infested? The ancients aree most pain in the &#!.

Edited by rotony2