The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Helm Blueprint

YodgiYamamoto

its already 2 weeks have pass and still i cant see even one banshee helm bp, srsly, was farming every defence that i found, most popular was xini as people mentioned on forums, every single run was till 25 wave and the main question is, how and where is that helm bp drops? its like to kill stalker and zanuka and get no loot... devs, add plz alert with banshee helm bp >_< only volt helms drops, i know im luckyest man in whole world, but still...

I got it recently during Infested invasion defence nodes, but the level of the node has to be 20-25+ to have a chance at getting it if teamed beyond wave 5, as most quit at wave 5.

Otherwise Derelict Defence, but I wasted about 50 keys trying to get it soloing to wave 10 each time, when I only got ember prime bp.

i spend yesterday like 6-7 hours when i was making infested def from infestation and after i get up, i continue doing that... but still... im not mentioning ODD cuz i spending more than 10 keys everyday and staying there till 40-50 waves, soo... thats why im asking about helm bp alert >_<