The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Alone, I Need A Friend (Quote From Grakata) -Weapon Idea-

ScrumpyPancakes

My favorite SMG/PDW, the Grakata, just so happens to the only one in the game. It seems that assault rifles have been a more popular weapon rather than the nasty little ripper the Grakata is.

Knowing a ton of people hate the Grakata due to the high fire rate, extremely high recoil, which combines to create an ammo economy worse than the spending habit of the American government (I live there, excuse you, so back off) and the fact that, if not modded properly, has terribly low damage, I expect most people to think it unnecessary to add more weapons like it.

But, a varied arsenal is the best type. There seems to be an abundance of assault rifles popping up that (gameplay wise) are very similar, bland, and to be quite frank, boring. Take for example the new Tetra rifle, medium damage, medium mag size, medium fire rate, okay ammo economy. There are so many rifles that you can classify the exact same way. The designs for the rifles are absolutely amazing, but the 'fun' factor is lacking if you have a weapon that looks cool, but can't kill a mob without a couple reloads.

More SMG/PDW's would be much appreciated. Some designs could be based off the following;

-STEN

-KAC 6x35mm

-CBJ MS

-MP7

-MP9

-TAR series

-Magpul FMG9

Many of these weapons have unique designs and one common characteristic; fast, very fast. Massive fire rates, combined with low-medium damage could make for a fun, unique, and varied arsenal. Also, many of the older weapons are very underpowered due to damage 2.0 and 'balances' that made them terrible and not worth crafting (Ballistica, Boltor, Supra[oh my God, this thing sucks now], Dera[so bad I sold it after 2 ranks], Furis, Vipers, Lato, etc) 

Edited by HalfOfLife

Supra doesn't suck. Dera isn't that bad either. Did you only get it to lvl 2 or do you mean 2 mastery ranks? Same goes for vipers. I'm fine with your suggestion and points but I'm definitely not sure or reassured on your opinions of these guns at all.

Edited by Naith

• 3 weeks later...

Dera and Supra are absolute trash now, 'nuff said.

Isn't really enough said.

However, no they're not. You still haven't answered my question and haven't really given any justification. The fact you're completely disregarding them suggests you do not know enough to make such statements at all. They aren't as great as they used to be but they are not trash.

Edited by Naith