January 24Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Megan

Everyone is complaining about no End Content, and I'm just sitting here making offerings to the Internet Gods to finally get my account transferred over. Yeah, qq another person complaining but I'm just excited to get my Frost Prime back. My PC video card died and I can't play on the PC and I'd rather just buy a completely new up-to-date PC then just buy another video card cause my whole unit needs an update. If I can finally play with my friends with all of my hard earned items, warframes and weapons, I'll be happy. I've got several special weapons such as the scythe prime from orokin missions, the Frost Prime, The Stalker Bow from a drop by killing him; which I'm proud of, and a bunch of other things plus the money I've spent I just want to be able to play with my Warframes again like I did. Here's hoping that the migration comes real soon.<3

una consulta  yo no hablo ingles como hare  para  entender  lo que dicen en los devstream en vivo 

deberias aprender, es importante hoy en dia.

podrias solicitar en el foro en español una transcripcion del livestream, olvidate que vayan a hacer uno subtitulado.

pero las personas a cargo del foro en español podrian hacer un resumen por escrito, eso es mas rapido y simple.