Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Make Credits

Timdog

Question

is there a "farm this way" model that people are using at the moment? i only play for an hour or two a night and i find my outgoing cash for mods is offsetting whatever i make. I got a "find shotgun mods" atrifact (i think that's what it's called) so i'm rolling in useless shotgun upgrades because i can't afford a shotgun :P I'd love to fix that. Any suggestions on a) what shotgun to buy and b) how to farm the cash effectively?

9 answers to this question

Right now, for many of the less modded plays, the best way is to go to mecury and farm the boss there and sell the cronus sword BP's for 2.5k.

For the more ready players, you can do the alert missions (not jsut "?" marked ones) since they now give over 1.5k credits usually

Other than that, farming frame BP's, those usually sell for around 3.5k

a) Try getting a Strun or maybe a Boar if you're the type that likes full-auto.

Right now, for many of the less modded plays, the best way is to go to mecury and farm the boss there and sell the cronus sword BP's for 2.5k.

For the more ready players, you can do the alert missions (not jsut "?" marked ones) since they now give over 1.5k credits usually

Other than that, farming frame BP's, those usually sell for around 3.5k

b)What he said.

Sorry, what's a frame BP?

Thanks for the advice. I swear i've only got the chornos BP the first time I did that guy and never again. Is this a new "always drop" change, or am i just not picking it up?

Thanks for the advice. I swear i've only got the chornos BP the first time I did that guy and never again. Is this a new "always drop" change, or am i just not picking it up?

It has always dropped with 100% drop rate basically since forever.

Frame BPs are Warframe blueprints which drop from bosses (though less reliably than Cronus BP) - you need a Systems, Helmet, and Chassis BP for the 'frame you want to make.

The BPs don't indicate when they stack, so if you did do Tolstoj multiple times you can try selling your Cronus BP and you should still be in your inventory because you have multiple copies. That is, if you really did pick it up every time.

Edited by Spectralis

I sold one yesterday for 2500, and am pretty sure that slot was empty after that, so i guess i've missed picking it up like 4 times. Oy. That would be usefull coin! Ah well.

Why not do the ? missions as well? too hard? i did one yesterday that smoked me alone but was OK once a group joined.

I sold one yesterday for 2500, and am pretty sure that slot was empty after that, so i guess i've missed picking it up like 4 times. Oy. That would be usefull coin! Ah well.

Why not do the ? missions as well? too hard? i did one yesterday that smoked me alone but was OK once a group joined.

The Cronus drops as a white sphere like the affinity orbs so make sure you pick it up after killing Vor. As of now he 100% drops 3 things: Some Material, a Mod and Cronus BP. So just make sure you get 3 things after killing him.