The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Should Let The Grineer Take Over The Whole Starchart, And See How De Responds

leonvision

so as the title says, i think we should let one side, the closer side, the grineer take over the ENTIRE starchart and see how DE responds, and see when will they come out and admit the invasion system currently is a flawed system. and yes, im aware boss nodes cant be taken over or invaded, but that leaves only...6 corpus nodes on the entire starchart.

and before people say loyalty or whatever, this shouldnt be about which faction you prefer to support, but about getting DE to admit the invasion system is a flawed system and a failed experiment.

so as the title says, i think we should let one side, the closer side, the grineer take over the ENTIRE starchart and see how DE responds, and see when will they come out and admit the invasion system currently is a flawed system. and yes, im aware boss nodes cant be taken over or invaded, but that leaves only...6 corpus nodes on the entire starchart.

and before people say loyalty or whatever, this shouldnt be about which faction you prefer to support, but about getting DE to admit the invasion system is a flawed system and a failed experiment.

No thanks...I prefer to support who I want...lets not have another gradivus again.  I enjoy the invasion mechanic for the simple fact that it spices things up and moves things around.  If you don't like it...umm...find a new game?

EDIT: And just because one faction takes over anothers nodes, doesn't mean the original faction can't win them back.  And please don't pass your opinion off as fact.  You may view it as a flawed system and a failed experiment, but others don't.  

Edited by Zaresin

No thanks...I prefer to support who I want...lets not have another gradivus again.  I enjoy the invasion mechanic for the simple fact that it spices things up and moves things around.  If you don't like it...umm...find a new game?

EDIT: And just because one faction takes over anothers nodes, doesn't mean the original faction can't win them back.  And please don't pass your opinion off as fact.  You may view it as a flawed system and a failed experiment, but others don't.  

the problem is it allows the playerbase to remove content from the game. also, if you think corpus can win back right now, just look at europa, half of it has been converted to grineer in the past 3 days alone.

the problem is it allows the playerbase to remove content from the game. also, if you think corpus can win back right now, just look at europa, half of it has been converted to grineer in the past 3 days alone.

And you know the players can change it back. It is not a one way street.  If those resources are important to players, they will push to get it back.  Doesn't meant those same resources won't popup elsewhere as well in a different region taken over by the opposite faction.  Just allows players to interact intimately with the games factions.

And you know the players can change it back. It is not a one way street.  If those resources are important to players, they will push to get it back.  Doesn't meant those same resources won't popup elsewhere as well in a different region taken over by the opposite faction.  Just allows players to interact intimately with the games factions.

your wrong everyone is going for Detron so they dont care about anything else and basicaly Always will be grineer who wins

they WONT change it back becaus of the Harvester

Edited by Zoliru

Sooner or later it will be like that anyway. Introducing a stalker-like enemy just for one of the factions has led to an enormous imbalance in the invasion system (again, they should have learned from gradivus...)

untill more and more people obtain detron and then go for best reward.

I don't see why that would be such a big deal. When that eventually happens if ever, DE will introduce a simple fix. End of story. They easily removed all infested from Eris and they could very easily remove Grineer from whatever Corpus planet there is.

Edited by Liacu

In a perfect world, sure. But things don't work that way in practice.

Also, I don't think completing a mission for a specific faction and getting a reward really qualifies as "intimate interaction". You pick a side, you complete the mission, then wait for payment. That's the extent of interaction. People could do that before this invasion system was implemented, really.

Edited by DavidSPD

The system isn't so much flawed, well it is. BUT they did introduce a stalker-like boss to ONE faction.

Until they restore the balance that was once there in the Invasion System.. we'll be fighting the Grineer for a while -___-

Maybe if they were to release a Grineer version that people say should drop the Brakk..

(I really disagree with that.. drop the Prova Vandal... come on you guys know you want it!)

There will be an imbalance in the Invasion system until the Corpus offer some "interesting"

Just gonna place this link here to how I responded to The Invasion system earlier this morning.. >.>

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/168295-the-invasions/#entry1973369

Edited by PhantomPains

Pretty sure people are overreacting to the Grineer advance on Europa anyway. As far as I know that's the first invasion that profits from the hotfixed more aggressive spreading.

For what we know Corpus will spread like wildfire in another planet. 

It's not flawed, it just gives DE control. just go back and forth with the rewards people want and it'll be a nice pendulum. Cake to push one way or another for them. 

Problem is, who/whatever is controlling the offered rewards, whether it be RNG or actual people, is giving better rewards to the Grineer.

That, coupled with  the Harvester problem, creates a large imbalance.

your wrong everyone is going for Detron so they dont care about anything else and basicaly Always will be grineer who wins

they WONT change it back becaus of the Harvester

They will in all likelihood introduce a greneer equivalent.  They prob are seeing how this one goes before doing that.  Its what I would do before adding the second half of the experiment.  You never jump in feet first, you test the waters.  Spec since once they add the second half, the resources will be jumping around so that requires players to react to that (edit: can cause issues to new players if they are unfamiliar with the invasion mechanic).  Just my two cents.

Edited by Zaresin

Problem is, who/whatever is controlling the offered rewards, whether it be RNG or actual people, is giving better rewards to the Grineer.

That, coupled with  the Harvester problem, creates a large imbalance.

Ive been seeing corpus with better rewards so been going for them cause I want those cells.

I think we're getting there.

Seeing as how Detron are affecting players that were originally loyal to Corpus.

until DE release a Grineer version of the Harvester that drops the Brakk, we are well on our way to seeing this happen.....I'm not kidding.

(P.S. Corpus need to start offering Mutagen Masses and Detonite, cause they are getting hammered in the Mat vs. Credits department when compared to what the Grineer offer)

Edited by Temphis

The butthurt is strong in this one.