The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Stalker's Lore

ayliax

Before I start, I feel as this has probably been brought up before.

I'm sure most of you have read the lore for the Stalker. 

I noticed a line that said,  "I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians"

Do you guys think we will meet the rest of the low Guardians? If we have already, any explanation of who they are, or what we know about them would be nice.

I hope we will see more "stalkers", maybe one for every frame, if you say that the existing stalker is excalibur (I'm talking about way in the future of warframe here). However, we don't know what the other "lower guardians" thought about the whole event, they might just have accepted it, and/or the stalker hadn't got the pm ;)

im hoping eventually the codex act like a good bestiary with summaries and bio's of each enemy, weapon, frame, and object that its scan-able. plus it would be nice for some background info on things like Lotus, each planet, cities where normal people live(rescue civilians).

Before I start, I feel as this has probably been brought up before.

I'm sure most of you have read the lore for the Stalker. 

I noticed a line that said,  "I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians"

Do you guys think we will meet the rest of the low Guardians? If we have already, any explanation of who they are, or what we know about them would be nice.

just my guess

but the "low guardians" the stalker refers to are probably other tenno-in-waiting, who either had not yet recieved the prime-version suits, or had yet to travel into the void, or possibly some middle ground area

remember we were once on the same side as the stalker, or at least thats how it remembers, so its no surprise it sees us as the enemy now

just my guessbut the "low guardians" the stalker refers to are probably other tenno-in-waiting, who either had not yet recieved the prime-version suits, or had yet to travel into the void, or possibly some middle ground arearemember we were once on the same side as the stalker, or at least thats how it remembers, so its no surprise it sees us as the enemy now

The other low guardians stalker refers to are Orokin Guards,warframes were created by the orokin,tenno are a sort of "modern non-prime orokin race"

The warframes betrayed the orokin,because they were created to be mercenaries, so the lower guardians are orokin and not tenno.

Source:excal prime lore + stalker lore