Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"could Not Update Account Information, Progress Not Saved!"

(PSN)Wa_Pox

If I play on my home wifi I get the issue every game. If I use my Verizon MIFI mobile hot spot no problems. There's probably something going on between the game, the PS4 and router settings. I've messed with my port forwarding and UnPNP settings but had zero luck. Oddly the game worked fine for a few days after the update and then it stopped working.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen any official DE response to this issue? Acknowledgement even? I find it pointless to do Void Missions... Vault Runs.... Basically play the game as half the time my S#&$ is taken away.... and it ALWAYS seems to be on the missions i actually get something good.... like Prime BP..... Or the ever elusive Orberon Systems BP.... of Hell... even when I FINALLY got Zanuka to spawn and killed him for the Detron Component.... This is getting stupid

I think in my 325 hours of play I've crashed or not saved approximately 5 times. After u13 drops on PC and ps4 I'm pretty sure they said they will work on more performance and bug fixes since a lot of their resources have been going into melee 2.0 and their secret release of badlands.

I didn't have any issues when I was playing back when the PS4 first came out.... just the annoying black screen of death..... and fps lag from hell.... I came back a week ago to try out the new things and waste my remaining platinum i bought.... and i would say 40% of my games don't get saved..... I leveled my Nova to 28 3 times to have to reverted back to a sliver from 25 in T2 Survival runs....

This is by far more frustrating than the Black Screen of Death

Edited by (PS4)xVeXeDx

Has anyone seen any official DE response to this issue? Acknowledgement even? I find it pointless to do Void Missions... Vault Runs.... Basically play the game as half the time my S#&$ is taken away.... and it ALWAYS seems to be on the missions i actually get something good.... like Prime BP..... Or the ever elusive Orberon Systems BP.... of Hell... even when I FINALLY got Zanuka to spawn and killed him for the Detron Component.... This is getting stupid

I didn't have any issues when I was playing back when the PS4 first came out.... just the annoying black screen of death..... and fps lag from hell.... I came back a week ago to try out the new things and waste my remaining platinum i bought.... and i would say 40% of my games don't get saved..... I leveled my Nova to 28 3 times to have to reverted back to a sliver from 25 in T2 Survival runs....

This is by far more frustrating than the Black Screen of Death

Yeah they know about the issue and have sent an update to Sony earlier this week hopefully we'll get it on Monday.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208301-anniversary-gifts-improvements-build-submitted-to-cert/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/212061-de-needs-to-fix-this-broken-nonsense/

• 1 month later...

Yesterday, i finally made my mangus (FOR MASTERY) so i gone go leveling it up, i leveled it up into lvl 2 THREE TIMES, yes, 3 times, and guess what happens? "Progress is not saved, we can't do anything ​for you, because your warframe "excalibur" hates leveling up items"

EDIT: it seems the bug gone from me, strange...

Edited by (PS4)mglhasa2

• 6 years later...

For me, this error only comes up whenever I haven't update Warframe, so for PC players just close the Warframe tab,  and for PS4 players you can just try closing the application and putting the PS4 into Rest Mode for a bit. I find that it helps with errors.
Hope this helps.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...