The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Some People Told That This Is "coop Farming Game" And That It Better Stay That Way Because They Dont Want To Be Chalnged.

derclaw

Isn't that essentially CoD?

Such a statement usually works if the game is actually new, refreshing and interesting.

I myself am waiting for more info. Because if it's just another cod game with a new title... then ... no.

Infinityward > Treyarc

We'll just have to wait and see.

It is new way too suck out 60 $ or euros from players every year. As people suddenly started to realize that buying new CoDs and BFs every is year paying 60 for new weapons and maps.

But pseudo-wannabe men of war like too feel like real soldiers from the security of their rooms. Because those games are so realistic and in real world you can jump out of flying plane, kill something, and then jump back in that same plane.

Also kids will never understand how Activision, Microsoft and Evil Arts suck their ( or their parents ) money for same game every year.

I think we should stay on topic.. but, erm, never a fan of CoD. I just love mechs- tech and shiet.

Yeah the only changes are some weapon skins and tweaks... Compare all the Cod fish games. I do not see that much of a difference except with Mw1 and 2(Biggest jump the crackholes ever did and ever will)

Edited by RsxHayabusa

But for warframe.

-I do not feel like there's any weapon that suits me specifically. The karak is great, low mag, so no.

-Elementals were fun when they did proc back in U9

-Again these weapons and equipments do not feel satisfactory.

-Okay, it is a coop grind game. But the game experience gets watered out as soon as you realise that the different planets all have the exact same maps.(This is being worked on I think)

-Some mods are hopeless to even try to get

-Overall first impression of warframe was bland. I got hooked anyway during U6/7(after closed beta)

-I've tried to get a lot of people to play warframe, but ended up playing joining in on other game genres

(Not something I would like to shove 5 formas into. AKA SOMA, which i did forma past the god title)

I know people will take the easy route and say: Go play another game/ Uninstall it, and play something else

I really want warframe to be interesting again. 

I myself am waiting for more info. Because if it's just another cod game with a new title... then ... no.

Infinityward > Treyarc

We'll just have to wait and see.

IW and Treyarc appear to be the same to me. A CoD game is always going to be a CoD game regardless of which dev is developing it. When I saw the demo for this game, or whatever it was I saw, it had the same 'Omg look so amazing... fish move when you swim near them' type feel. I thought it was going to be a BF2142 (love dem mechs) but I was wrong D': Felt and seemed like a CoD mod, ironically enough.

It is new way too suck out 60 $ or euros from players every year. As people suddenly started to realize that buying new CoDs and BFs every is year paying 60 for new weapons and maps.

But pseudo-wannabe men of war like too feel like real soldiers from the security of their rooms. Because those games are so realistic and in real world you can jump out of flying plane, kill something, and then jump back in that same plane.

Also kids will never understand how Activision, Microsoft and Evil Arts suck their ( or their parents ) money for the same game every year.

Mhm. Well with BF I'm pretty sure it's a trainwreck most people will not forget considering the ruckus that has emerged. Rightfully so albeit massively delayed though.

I'd love for Warframe to be more challenging. But it won't be until people stop explosively reacting to the 'N' word.

People won't stop explosively reacting to the 'N' word as long as DE's "balancing" is done this way

somewhat.png

Honestly I'm not sure if the game suffers from design problems or just community attitude problems.

I'm pretty sure it's both.

Edited by WhisperByte

Also kids will never understand how Activision, Microsoft and Evil Arts suck their ( or their parents ) money for the same game every year.

Well... Everyone understands once they start paying their own bills. I mean... We were all kids once upon a time, and it doesn't matter if your pestering your parents to buy you GI Joes or Warhammer models or video games or even calculus text books, until you have to balance your own budget it feels like money is this weird abstract quantity that only exists so your parents can deny you the things that you want. 

It's always been the case that things popular with the youth of the day were cynically marketed with planned obsolesce and frequent refreshes to keep asking for more money. That's not new. That's been the case for at least three decades now.

And yes, people want to play games that simulate exciting things that don't happen in their regular life. Again, that doesn't say anything shocking about the people involved. That's how it's been for literally thousands of years. The stories told by ancient greeks were about great heros slaughtering there way to victory. And maybe you're trendy enough to think that everything that human beings has ever achieved is abhorrent and we should never have come down from the trees, but then again you enjoy a game about mass murdering space ninjas, so you can't care all that much.

DE also uses the same tactics as everyone else by the way. They aren't a charity. They release new content on a regular basis, price it based on a formula that calculates the absolute maximum return for them and send it out into the world. Free to play isn't some philosophical statement. It's a pricing structure. If DE thought they could make more money another way, they would. In a second.

Don't get so high and mighty is what I'm saying. Capitalism is what it is. It isn't perfect and various parts of it can have pretty crappy implications, but at the same time it's the reason why we have computers and the internet and such in our lives. Either drop all those modern conveniences and return to an agrarian life style, or quit your *@##$ing. Or I suppose you could just be a whining, pathetic hypocrite who really loves to complain but just can't be bothered to do anything about it. 

No you're not the only one who thinks this game isn't what it should be. I dream every day of a Warframe that's a mixture of Devil May Cry (melee action), Dishonored (stealth and parkour), Borderlands 2 (gun variety and humor) and Ninja Gaiden. But that's not really going to happen is it. No we're just going to get generic shovel-ware weapon after generic shovel-ware weapon every week so DE gets their profit from fanboys with too much disposable income, where grinding skinner's box is the be-all-end-all.

I suppose it's not that we want this game to be a mindless farming simulator (though of course there will be those FILTHY CASUALS that want it to stay this way), it's just that as it stands it IS a mindless farming simulator and there's no sign it's ever changing. I know I've given up at least.

Yeah, still waiting on those minibosses or enemies that require actual strategy to take down beyond the equation More Bullets + Enemy's Face = Dead Enemy.

^This is one of things i would like to have in game. It would refresh taste of playing in Co-Op and its probaly one of the main things that DE focuses on.

I dont personaly care about Nerfs/Buffs since they are like two-edged Galantine. Others want something nerfed/buffed and others do not want it, on the other hand its just a matter of oppinion. Sometimes I just feel like ''Why they won't learn adapt to some weapons flaws''. (Every diamond has its flaws. as some might say.) 

And for those who seek challenge. would make a challenge for themselves just like the Nuzlocke challenge as an example. It dosent have to need any material rewards its just the feeling of that you have accoplished something hard to achieve is a reward in itself.

Would be nice if this game had some solid bosses and minibosses. There really isn't much imagination to them. Really makes me sad. Even little free to play mission games like Dragon Nest, Vindictus, etc... have bosses far more interesting than this. Here we have a game where we can run on walls and slide at breakneck speeds while pumping round after round... but bosses stand, shoot and every so often run for cover while firing off some unavoidable mechanic or teleport away.

+1 OP

game needs to be much more difficult than it currently is

nightmare mode has not filled the gap

The game does not need to be more difficult!

I am right now hitting an invisible ceiling because I can't find the mods I need. Sure go grind them.. uh huh.. you go try and find Scavenger drone and make him drop the Contagious Spread I need and tell me how long that took you! There is a spew of mods that right now are harder to obtain than nightmare mods. If I'm careful I can get myself a couple nightmare mods. Yet try and get an "uncommon" mod like: "Hornet Strike, Stormbringer, Fever Strike, Contagious Spread, etc" And you'll hit a wall the side of a moon.

What you people mean by "Challenging" is just more stuff added to the game. Currently there's nothing to keep anyone who has everything busy which is a problem for a small majority but the rest of us lowly focus have to grind new mobs and locations just to get a mod that was once easily obtainable!

So you want a challenge? Here's one.. make a new account and try to reach "end game" without spending a plat. Feel the changes that DE have done throughout the updates and get an idea of what the game is really like now.

Am I the only one who wants this game to feel more like Metall Gear Rising where bosses and some of tougher mobs can woop my &#! 1 on 1 if I am not paying attention 

I dont remember any boss or mob that can give me a hard time but meh i get your point.

We need mini bosses or some dangereous mobs. Not just $&*&*#(%& grineer napalms etc

I dont remember any boss or mob that can give me a hard time but meh i get your point.

We need mini bosses or some dangereous mobs. Not just $&*&*#(%& grineer napalms etc

If your looking for ninja gaiden style of combat, then warframe is the wrong game. Unless Melee 2.0 is a miracle in the form of code. This game has guns and it's gonna be heavily focused on gunplay and parkour. You can only go so far with melee.

If your looking for ninja gaiden style of combat, then warframe is the wrong game. Unless Melee 2.0 is a miracle in the form of code. This game has guns and it's gonna be heavily focused on gunplay and parkour. You can only go so far with melee.

Eh i meant MGS Revengeance there

I have never got this idea of endgame in warframe, the fact that I can build, forma weapons and frames that will be lvl 0 means I'm constantly going back to planets to level stuff up and find the game difficult again. I think if you find the easiest way to obtain stuff or level fast you take enjoyment out of the game.

So on one side I have low Lvl stuff that makes low Lviv missions challenging and also I have high lvl gear to go for those 40+ void survivals.

I have never got this idea of endgame in warframe, the fact that I can build, forma weapons and frames that will be lvl 0 means I'm constantly going back to planets to level stuff up and find the game difficult again. I think if you find the easiest way to obtain stuff or level fast you take enjoyment out of the game.

So on one side I have low Lvl stuff that makes low Lviv missions challenging and also I have high lvl gear to go for those 40+ void survivals.

Lvl 60+ Bullet sponges that oneshot you with ground-punches are not chalenging. Thats just mobs overpowering you by sheer numbers.

Edited by derclaw

Deep Lore and some end-game, and challenging bosses should fix this. Players that want to farm resources still will be able to farm, other players could fight thoee challenging bosses or do other content(like already announced incoming end-game, unfortunately after u12). ^^ Simple!

I wont go for calling names here, but really?

How many people think that balance is this game fine and it should stay mindless grinding simulator of killing hundreds of hundreds random dudes with weapons cappable of tearing hole in the planet deep enought to reach its core?

Am I the only one who wants this game to feel more like Metall Gear Rising where bosses and some of tougher mobs can woop my &#! 1 on 1 if I am not paying attention (but in FAIR way where I have real means of counterplay unlike our belowed Stulker right now) instead of current AoE routine?

Yeah i wanted to be that way but it ended up going to Dynasty Warrior route.

So to make it more difficult i just dont equip redirection and half the time i dont put on rejuv.

keeps me moving.