Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! Update 7

Morquedeas

Question

I have been trying to play since update 7, but it is pretty impossible. Because of the way they do things all my frames and weapons function as though they were level 1. I have gotten a couple modes, but they have been mostly useless ones like fire rate, crit chance, crit damage, and stamina recharge rate. With 100 sheild and 100 health missions are pretty impossible and I cannot continue playing on the missions where I left off before the update (I had just finished Ceres). So I have been doing some of the earlier missions on Mercury and Venus but they are quite unrewarding and frustrating, especially when I can get one shotted by things like the laser doors. What little few mods I have I cannot upgrade becuase to fully upgrade a mod it takes about 2 pages of fusion cores and over 100k credits.

I am not complaining, but I want to know if I am missing something about the new update that would make my situation less frustrating, or if at least if anyone else is experienceing the same issues. The way things are I will probably take a break till their next update brings what I would expect to be fine tuning of the current system. Someone let me know if there is an easier way.

P.S. I prefer to play solo, and I am hoping the answer is not just "grind the lower level content more".

8 answers to this question

Check out this post. It explains how the new rubix cube mod system works. Long story short you basically have to start over again and spend tons of credits using fusion to upgrade the mods. Hopefully someone will explain how to avoid going broke trying to get back to where you were pre-update 7.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/15664-a-beginners-guide-to-the-new-mod-system-in-update-7/page__st__60#entry150490

Check out this post. It explains how the new rubix cube mod system works. Long story short you basically have to start over again and spend tons of credits using fusion to upgrade the mods. Hopefully someone will explain how to avoid going broke trying to get back to where you were pre-update 7.

https://forums.warfr..._60#entry150490

It's not a rubix cube at all. The new mod system is extremely simple and easy to use - you just have to sit down for a moment and learn it. Yes, more complicated than the basic skill tree layout, but not much more than that. And yes, you -mostly- have to start over. Which is fine, seeing as the latest update completely redid the mod system. But everything except your mods is still intact. I tell ya, mountain out of an ant hill.

Define mostly? Going from a maxed out level 30 frame and weapons to level 0 everything seems more like entirely.

Entirely = all your warframes gone, all your credit gone, everything you've bought with platinum gone (and refunded no doubt). Instead of doing what most companies do after a closed Beta, DE let you keep all of that. Be thankful.

Edited by SoulEchelon