The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cells

TheGameYouJustLostIt

I'd like to see Orokin Cells replace Control Modules in the void (by all means lower the droprate- I shouldn't be swimming in them), or maybe the droprate adjusted in the Derelict so I see the rare resources a little more often.

Yeah at the start of the game I saw that sentinals needed them and thought it would be hard, I start void, now I can make an army of sentinals

Have you seen how clean the Orokin keep their things? Even the enemy units there are shiny and squeaky clean. There aren't any Cells laying around because they've all been cleaned up. You think all those Corrupted drones just stand around doing nothing, when we're not invading the place? No, they double as the janitorial staff. And yes, the Ancient's tentacle arm makes for a great mop.

Edited by Ryme

I...I am going to be BLUNT to this answer of mine about this question....

Orokin Cell drops...theoretically it should be dropped in every planets, including the Orokin Void....reason why....

1) Orokin Cell should be scattered in every planets

2) Ask your self this Where did they come from?

3) (to answer to the question on number two) Orokin Cells came from the Orokin Void.....

4) Orokin Void is a Inter-dimensional world that was long lost forgotten as well as the Derelict.....<=====so in theory it should still drop in the Void just like in the Derelict.....

5) Why do think so? thats an obviously easy to answer that the DE will and I know will refuse to say I got a point......

6) Has anyone not realize how the enemies in the void are Corrupted? <===they were corrupted by the void power 50/50 chance are Yes and No..Why?

7) ^ Because they did get corrupted by the voids, as well as the Orokin Cell's innate powers that was amplified in the voids....

so yeah that's my round about ways to answer that....i don't care if its a &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; assumption.....but thats how i think

P.S: Right you want to know why i say the Orokin Cell Should be drop on every planet?

here is the answer to follow the answer to your question as well...Orokin Void and Derelict pretty much POOPED IT OUT TO EVERY PLANETS...

I haven't had much luck with getting Orokin cells on Mimas... but Ruk drops them fairly often; but I am sure, as FunkDoctaSpock mentioned, Mimas would be really good with a Nekros.

My point is not that i want to farm them. I'm just saying it would make sense that they dropped in void missions instead of control modules....Those are corpus design, not orokin.