The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cells

TheGameYouJustLostIt

If they just added another planet with Orokin cells where you might be able to get 2 or 3 regularly on certain mission types it would make me happy.  I have parts for like 2 or 3 prime weapons that I'm not going to grind for because I'm pretty sick of it.  

I've been having a hard time getting them anywhere. Like, at all.

We've had amazing luck on Mimas in the Jupiter system. Always get two every thirty minutes. Add me and you're more than welcome to run these survivals with us. :)

Edited by Chazman80

Anyone else think they should....you know, drop in the void....Where the orokin stuff is?

Maybe... I have enough Control Modules xDDD over 100 ... dunno what to do with them same for Alloy Plate too too much for me :( but I don't regret getting it ... when a golden craft age comes near I would need it :P

I like leveling stuff in Helene, Saturn, so I have piles of Orokin Cells lying around. In my opinion, that's a great place to get them (I get 1-3 almost every run). If you like defense and killing Grineer, that is. What I would like dropping in other places than Jupiter are Neural Sensors. I have about 50 Orokin Cells and 30 or so Neurodes but I'm always running out of Neural Sensors. Mostly, I guess, because I don't enjoy grinding Alad V again and again and again. Would be nice to have them dropping elsewhere (that's not Void) as well.

Wouldn't Orokin Rectors and Catalysts also then belong there. When you think about it though, Orokin were all over the world when they were not extinct so in a sense, it makes a little sense now as well, albeit still a very little as you'd think a millenia or so would deplete most of them.