The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Visual Re-Vamp

Senketsu_

I Really like the Oberon frame. Really fun to play, good support/dps frame. but literaly the only problem I have(besides there being only one head) is that his >BACK< makes him look like a middle aged drunk. Is there any chance for DE to go in and make his Back a little bit skinnier, ya'know to make him look more like a rightious Paladin/Durid type frame and less like a guy who cant lift 10 pounds please.

Sorry Minky said he isn't going to change any aesthetic on any Warframe. 

And if you guys put aside your new aged "anything over size zero is fat" thinking, you'll notice Oberon is indeed a stag standing on it's hind legs.

And he even comes complete with the barrel chest that Paladin armor actually comes standard with.

im just saying his back jets way to far out, it take away from all the cool features that are in the frame like the breastplate and the hooves. if they made the back just a little smaller it would take your eyes away from that and have you land them on the really good places. and @Silraed, that is in no way unrealistic, if i wanted a perfect body warframe i would take all the stuff from oberon and put it on a excalebur model. I just dont want such an eye sore on such an otherwise cool looking frame.

It dose suck that they wont think about changing the designs though. oh well.

@archistopheles, Oberon was designed as a mix of the Druid and Paladin gameplay build.

Not really.

He was given the codename Paladin, and the name Oberon comes from an old story in which Oberon is the King of the Fairies, but no where has DE stated that Oberon is a Paladin-Druid.

He's not Righteous, he's a warframe just like any other. We fight for balance, not a god.

and now the the best proof i can give you is ingame, if you scroll over the Oberon, Chassis, System, and Helmet blueprint it will say, Paladin Chassis, Paladin System, and Paladin Helmet. all of what ive said is %100 provable. Your argument is Invaild.